Part XII

V's Twitter Update ;

@taetae_bts : I finished the assignment on time though..saem (teach')~~ #sob

"Why you didn't wait for me last night?"

Nara curls her brows before continue her reading with earphones plugged in her ears. She is reading at the library.

"Hey" Taehyung pulls the earphones down by force. "Can you hear me?" Taehyung preps himself on her table.

"What do you want?" Nara simply asks him while getting up. Taehyung immediately grab her hand.

"Where are you going?"

"Leave me alone" Nara shook her hand to be released. And he did.

"Are you fcking kidding me?" Taehyung asks, slightly fuming.

"Leave me alone, asshole!" Then she fastened her pace heading out after saying that out loud to his face. Everyone including the librarians are staring at Taehyung.

You are so dead, woman.

-----

Taehyung's :

It's been 5 days since the incident. That would be the most embarrassing moment in my entire life! Ughhh!

Anyway, I am sitting next to her but I feel like she's very far from me.

I like to lay my head on the table so sometimes I stole few glimpses of her. Many times I got caught red-handed too but she pretends she doesn't see me.

Like I'm invisible.

She's always with her books and earphones. She never wanted to talk to me. Whenever I try to find the right time to talk to her, she will find something else to avoid me.

Like yesterday, I was waiting for her to get back to the class after school but from what I heard, the class committee had emergency meeting. So I failed

Then, when I again wait to ask her to go home with me, her other friends would have already asked her before me or she would stay back with her friends for further revision with our teachers.

So..

I

Have

Made

My

Mind.

Today's the day.

I stayed back at the class until everyone's completely gone. Then I hear Nara's voice from afar. Like thanking someone, I don't know.

Good God, she enters our class but she halted her motion the moment she steps in. With the sight of her, I quickly stand up. I swear I heard her cuss. As she walks towards her table, she avoids eye contact with me.

"Go home, Taehyung. I bet you don't have time to fool around at times like this" she says as she packs her things.

My oh my.

I felt touched at her words.

Then that shameful moment come to my mind.

"You piece of sht! Why the fck did you say those things to me out loud?! My image, everything was ruined!"

"..."

"..."

"I'm sorry, but that time I was in a hurry. Those might just slipped out and--"

"And why are you avoiding me?"

"I told you, I was busy. Even now, I have to go" she glances at her watch.

"What's with that busy stuff? Oh I bet you're meeting someone now"

Ok.

I am an idiot.

"FYI, I had to focus for the mock exams next week and study hard so I have no time for all that bullshts" she says.

Eh?

"Unlike you, I need to work very hard to stay in this school. You idols have nothing to worry about"

Wait--

"You can just say any excuses you as you like, just like you always do"

"Excuse me, Nara-yah, I think---"

"Sorry but I really have to go. Good bye, Taehyung-ah"

Okay.

What just happened?

Then my phone vibrated, it's a call from Hoseok hyung.

"Yah inma (punk), why you didn't tell me that your mock exams are next week? You better be home soon, PD-nim needs to reschedule your time"

"Hyung.."

"Yeah?"

"Jeodo mollayo (I also don't know)"

-----

Can you imagine Kim Taehyung as your older brother? He's just so loving and caring~