Part V

t/n: notice the sarcasm in the titleㅋ

-----

"So, where's this beautiful friend of yours, Haru-sshi?" one of the boys furrows his eyebrows while smirks at her.

"Uhh..oh, she's right there" Haru was pointing at Nara's direction where she angrily goes back to the beach. Haru lost her smile and immediately went to catch up on Nara.

"Eh? Nara-yah, what happened to you? You're fcking drenched--"

"Shush. Are they the ones you've invited?" Nara cut off the topic and refers to the guys talked to Haru just now.

"Aaa, neh~ They're looking forward to see you~ Kaja (let's go)" Haru pulled Nara's hand to meet the guys.

There are 5 of them, basically they introduced themselves as Aaron, Kwangmin, Jungin, Jaehwan and Taejin.

"Not bad" Nara self-monologues. "They look like good guys though. Now, if I can ever go out with any one of them.."

-----

It was late in the evening.

Nara, Haru and the guys they met had so much stories exchanged to one another over a couple of ciders. All of them are sitting around a campfire to keep themselves warm. It was kind of a last minute suggestion for the class' trip to be spent one whole day.

Nara excuses herself from the group chat and going to build up her tent. It was a cute small tent for one person only but it's been ages since the last time she sets up a tent. She carefully take out all the poles and tent from the bag and trying to dig back her memories. Uselessly.

"Do you need some help?" Nara turns around to see Aaron smiling at her with his hands hid inside his sweats' pockets.

"Uhh..I guess so" Nara scratches her cheeks lightly but still left a visible stain of sand on it.

"Wait.." Aaron sits beside her and carefully brushes his thumb on her cheeks to clean up the stain. "Much better, now let's see what we have here". Aaron's hand are busy moving here and there while Nara is still dazzled at his actions.

-----

"Waaahhhh~ you're my savior, Aaron-ah" Nara automatically claps at her tent finally stands proudly.

"Not a problem at all, Nara-yah. Umm.." Aaron stutters while rubbing the back of his neck. "Well, that's that. I was wondering.."

"What is it?" Nara asks him. Aaron can barely look at her in the eyes.

"Uh..I am kind of..wanted to go strolling alongside the beach. I was thinking..maybe you want to go with me?" For God's sake, Aaron is too cute for a human being.

Well, at least that's what she think.

"Umhh..I would lo--"

"No, she can't go with you" a familiar voice can be heard nearby. Aaron frowns with confusion.

Nara looks around to search for the person.

"What the fck? You scared me!" Nara exhales as Taehyung stepped out of the tent built next to hers stealthily.

"Nara" Taehyung blurts. "I thought you said you want to teach me Statistics tonight?"

-----

Lol. That's kinda funny. Like, really Taehyung? Who does bring their homeworks during school trips/vacations? Duhh.

Don't forget to vote & comment okay^^