Part XXIII

"Excuse me, sir. How can I help you?" One of the waiters ask Taehyung as he and Nara enters the dine.

"Table for two please? I've made a reservation under the name of Kim Taehyung" Taehyung says to the waiter.

"Oh, please follow me" the waiter with a nametag Kanghwi gestures them to go inside with him.

After a few more steps, Taehyung and Nara are greeted with a very vast view of the night ocean separated by the glasses of the dine.

"Wow, this place is beautiful" Nara looks around as she takes a seat after putting Taehyung's varsity at the chair and the waiter helps to pull her chair. "Thank you".

"Well, I'll be back in 5 minutes to take your order and these are our menu booklets" the waiter bow a bit before he go inside the kitchen.

Taehyung's :

"So, found anything to your liking?" I ask the beautiful girl in front of me. Shades of light pink glitters at her cheeks.

"Emm yeah, I think I'll have this one" she points at a dish. "And then I'd love this one for a drink" she says as she fakes her drooling expression.

I just keep on amused at her self tonight. Everything she does, it looks wonderful. The way she smile, the way she covers her mouth and slaps the table lightly will laughing, the way her face wrinkles as she is surprised by something or is curious to know what she needs to know and many more.

How could I only see her tonight? Well practically, few days ago. But still, if only I'm that stupid, someone might already come and snatches her heart.

I was taken aback when the waiter just now serves us the meal. I thanked the waiter before asking Nara to start eating.

She took a bite and I can see her eyes shining happily as she squeals, saying that the food is very delicious and it really suits her taste. She said she just ordered a type of food she haven't taste and she's not disappointed with her choice.

"Taehyung-ah" I feel like hearing her voice was a dream.

"Yeah?"

"Thank you so much for taking me here. I'm a such food maniac but I'm surprised I haven't seen or discover this place like, oh my God I was missing out. Thank you so much"

"Well, thank God you like it"

"I love it~ Really, I don't go to fancy places and this place is very- I don't even know how to describe it. It really suits my liking. You mind if I bring my family later on here?"

I accidentally let out a big laugh. "Nara, I don't own this place so you're free to do so"

"Well, I just feel like telling you since you're the one who introduced this place to me. And I think you need to be credited for that" she shrugs while explaining herself.

This girl. She didn't have to do anything to steal my heart.

What did she do to me?

As time passes while we exchange a little bit pieces that made us now, I noticed her eyes always look at the sea.

"Come on" I said.

"Hmm? What- are we going now?" She asks.

"Yea" I reply her and pays the meal. Then we both go out of the dine. I open the door to passenger seat to Nara and then I start the engine and drive in silence. I saw her figure getting tensed up with the silence.