Part XLII

"Hey".

"What?".

"Let's have another date", Taehyung smirks. Nara clicks her tongue inside her cheeks. She shakes her head as her eyes trails back to the book on her table.

"Let's see, where shall we go this time?", Taehyung mutters while rubbing his chin in wonder. This time, he succeeded catching her attention. And luckily, their classmates are just too busy studying to notice.

"Are you kidding me, Taehyung-ah?", she mumbles back to him. "It's 20 minutes before our first paper".

"Does camping sounds good?", Nara sighs in defeat knowing she lost in this game.

"I don't think so. I hate camping. Too many insects, mosquitoes a-"

"Camping it is", Taehyung decides then he focuses on revising his short notes. Nara's jaw drops and when Taehyung realizes this, he shrugs, "What?".

"You little sh-".

"Okay, students, you have 5 minutes to get inside the exam hall. You are to put your bags at the lockers provided. No cellphones. No notes or whatsoever. Don't forget your student ID card and your exam registration slip. And please, keep quiet at all times", one of the teachers calls out for the students. He stands by the door, eyeing each of the students that enters the hall.

"You're so lucky. I'll get back to you after the ex-", Nara stops talking when Taehyung plants a quick kiss on her lips. His eyes focus on hers, smiling wittily.

"T- Taehyung! What the f.u-",

"Relax, they're all in, and the teacher was too busy for us", he smirks again.

Just when Nara is about to counterpart him, the teacher just now calls us to come in hurry since they're the last ones left outside.

Even with blushing cheeks and grumpy feeling, Nara still wishes Taehyung good luck and him too likewise before both of them entered the hall.

-----

Today's papers finished in a blink of an eye. It's already late in the evening when the final paper comes to an end. Nara submitted her paper the earliest, so she went outside the hall to wait for Taehyung. But when the exam is finally over, she notices that Taehyung wasn't among of the students who left the hall. And weirder, she searched for him inside the hall but still, not there either.

Nara was about to call for Taehyung when she saw the familiar lean figure right in front of her. She saw Taehyung standing at a corner of the alley. Talking to someo-.

Nara's eyes enlarges. Her breaths getting shorter and shallower. Her focus turns back to her phone next to her ear. The sound of beeping came out when she dialled Taehyung's number beams through her brain.

And he didn't answer his f.ucking phone until the call went straight into his voicemail.

Nara weakly putting down her hand to her hips and takes a deep breath when she saw Taehyung follows Juliet to some place.

Nara's feet aching to silently trail them but her heart thinks otherwise.

She is so afraid to fall for her curiosity that she might get hurt. Instead of following them both, she stays at her exact spot and after they vanished from her sight, Nara slowly turns her heels and walks away.

To mend her broken heart.

Later that night, her phone rings continuously. Through her thin reading glasses, she glances at the caller ID and sighs in vain. She decided to focus on her studies so in the end, she sets her phone into silent mode before continues. It was the 50th time Taehyung called her.

Her fingers would sometimes fiddles around the answer or reject screen, in dilemma. She pities Taehyung at the possibility that he might not notice about this at all. However, her angered subconscious overwhelmingly creeps through her veins that finally she decides to turn off her phone and sleep off the tiring day.

She tries to keep her mind from recalling the event just now at school. But it was easier said than done. Once her eyelids closed, the gross visions and images of Taehyung and Juliet came haunting her.

She almost screams in her sleep when she saw Taehyung leans towards Juliet as if to kiss her. Nara's eyes widely opened and her body is dripping with sweat. She sits on her bed and folds her legs to let her chin rests on her knees.

This can't be.

She stares at her phone. 2:00 am.

I need to see him, she thought.

-----

Taehyung's :

Some crazy drunk ass got knocked out in front of my house and is knocking damn hard on the f.ucking door. I am in the middle of heartbroken, for God's sake, leave me alone! Worse, since the boys are at Japan for our fanmeeting, I'm all alone in the house. I swear, whoever the.f.uck is that, he'll have to kiss the world goodbye.

Next time, someone please remind me to buy a f.ucking padlock for the gate.

I yank open the door and try hard to see with my slumber eyes. "Yes, Nara, what do you want?". Then my mind reprocessed my impression. I blink my eyes twice and rub them softly. "Hm? Nara? What are y-", then I follow her gaze which fell to my body.

My topless body.

-----

i plan to finish at around 48-50 chaps. yea nah? anyways i updated quite early since tmorrow's a holiday for me ayy ;)

im forever grateful for u guys who read my junks and even praises them. Ily :3

off to omegle k bye xx