Part XXXVII

That's the cutie for ya xx

-----

Nara and the boys are happily chanting the birthday song to Taehyung and give him presents. The boys had planned this ahead that they bought him a cake with an ugly handwriting says Happy Birthday, d.ick ❤. He whines at first but then he never say never to free foods especially sweet ones; he still devoured it happily. Taehyung never left Nara's side, in fact his hand never left hers since the first time they got here.

After a couple of hours full of lame jokes and stupid embarrassing moments, Nara thinks that it's a good time for things to get a little bit straightened up with Taehyung.

"Okay let's cut the sweets now, please, someone care to explain to me about this- whole- thing?", Nara scoffs while gesturing her hands here and there.

"Well, if I was you Nara, I would definitely leave the whole talk to the big guy over there", Aaron replies and he playfully throws a piece of M&M to Taehyung's direction, making Taehyung flinches, but it unfortunately made the M&M went straight into his glass of cider.

"What the f- Aaron! Eww! I can't drink this anymore! What a waste- there's still alot, you d.ick!", Taehyung frowns and he puts his glass on to the coffee table, before he replies Aaron, "and w- why do I get all the blame? We're in this together, loser!", Taehyung throws a pillow from the couch and it hits Aaron's head.

"See, Nara? That's your boyfriend, a coward", Aaron provokes Taehyung and he rewards himself with a headlock before Taehyung pulls after snapping himself to be more serious considering Nara's inquiry just now. He excuses themselves before taking Nara with him outside.

"Oh wait, Nara-yah!", Aaron calls and she turns to look at him. Aaron quickly tiptoeing towards the coat hanger and grab a thick one amongst the others and also a pair of mittens. He walks to her and helps her wear  both the coat and the mittens, "There you go, don't be too long, it's freezing out there", Aaron smiles at Nara.

"Oh thank you so much, Aaron", Nara says. Taehyung clears his throat and uplifts his eyebrow.

"Really, Aaron?", he scoffs, "That was supposed to be my job". Taehyung narrows his eyes to him which Aaron shrugs the negativity away, Taehyung was about to take off his coat but Nara stops him.

"It's okay, you need it too. I don't want you to get sick too", she softly murmurs to Taehyung as she grabs his hand.

"See?", Aaron remarks, "You worried too much", Aaron rolls his eyes at Taehyung that Taehyung knew that what Aaron meant is he's immature and overreacting just now; and Aaron helps Taehyung to reassure that Nara is only there for him, not anyone else. He tries to sweep away his embarrassing moment just now by making faces at Aaron and pulling Nara even closer to him as they elegantly walks out of the house.

-----

|| Flashback ||

(On the night the beach, after Nara had left Taehyung's home)

Taehyung dialled a number on his phone and put the phone near to his ear.

"Yeoboseyo? Aaron-ah? Um..sorry to disturb you but- can we meet up? Like now?", he stopped speaking for awhile to let Aaron replied him, "Great, the usual cafe we used to go before then? Okay, on my way". Taehyung ended the call and started his car.

Taehyung arrived at the settled place after about 15 minutes of drive and he spotted Aaron's figure sitting on their usual favorite table next to the window but slightly tinted and isolated to have more privacy. Upon reaching the table, Taehyung took of his face mask and his snapback before sitting opposite to Aaron.