Part XI

V's Twitter Update ;

@taetae_bts : It's Friday night. Isn't it a good time for some ghost stories, ARMYdeul (ARMYs) ? #dugeun (Korean anomatopoeia for heartbeat)

Replies ;

@golden_jk97 (Jungkook) : @taetae_bts aah hyung, I got one! Come here~

@jm_bts (Jimin) : @golden_jk97 jungkook-ah..hajima..

-----

Taehyung's :

The sky's quite calm and beautiful tonight. Luckily there's no one at the park at the moment. Usually I was unable to go here because there's alot of teens hanging around but I don't know.

I don't give a shit.

I looked through my phone, play the Colbie Caillat's song "Lucky" and sing along to it. I tried to read all the tweets from our fans.

- Oppa~ last night was scary, wanna know why?
- Oppa, can we not talk about this?
- V yah! I had goosebumps just by the words.
- Hajima~ I hate ghost stories!

I sometimes giggled at their reactions. So cute and adorable. But then, through the music played from the phone, I heard rustling sounds from my back. I stopped swaying the swings. I turned the volume down a bit to focus on hearing.

"Uhh..are you okay?"

Badumpp.

The moment I open my eyes back, I was lying on the ground on my back, my legs are partially still hooking on the swing bench. Then I saw her.

I quickly got up but stupidity invades my body this time and one of my leg stumbles over the swing bench and again I fell over.

Does God hates me that much?

"Omo, Taehyung-ah, are you sure you're okay?" There's a worrying scent in her tone. She hurriedly stick out her hand to help me get up but I won't allow that to happen.

"No, thanks. I'm fin-- arghhh!" I groaned at the sudden pain sensation felt on my right knee. Turned out it was bleeding. It was a big scratch. I almost panicked but the sight of Nara made that impossible.

"Taehyung-ah, you're hurt! Let me help you"

"I told you I'm fine!" Nice job, Taehyung, for saying that with an unconfident face. Again I try to stand up but fail. It is too painful.

Then I saw Nara walks away without any words. Suits yourself, Taehyung. People like you ought to die alone.

I just sit there hopelessly, hoping for the pain to go off soon before I see Hoseok hyung running towards me.

"Yah pabo-yah (idiot)! What have you done? Are you trying to kill yourself?!"

"Oh shut up, hyung. I just tripped, that's all"

"You can act all tough and cool but you're still an idiot. Now put your arm over my neck. Need to wash those scratches"

As we both walk slowly to my pace, my eyes secretly looking around to catch a glimpse on that very face of hers again. I failed in a face-off against my curiosity.

"Umm, hyung" I said.

"Yeah?"

"W..where's Nara..sshi?"

"She's already going back to her house. She said she got lots of work to do" Hoseok hyung replies.

"O..oh.." I don't know but I hope Hoseok hyung didn't notice the upsetting tone in my speech.

"Oh she told me to remind you about the assignment that is due tomorrow. As your hyung, I wish you the best in finishing it! Fighting~" Hoseok hyung blurts with shiny eyes full of hope.

Does that even necessary, hyung?

-----

Sorry for the late update~ ughh I'm so dmn tired of practicals etc etc. Even so, I will be writing a new book soon yeayy~ check out my profile and thanks for reading~^^