Part II

V's Twitter Update :

@taetae_bts : Everyday is like heaven. We (BTS) exists because of you A.R.M.Ys. I love you guys ❤❤

-----

"Shit!" The girl shouted.

"What the hell? I was fckin shocked, Nara-yah!" One of her friends nearby exploded.

"Mian, but I think I left my homework somewhere! Otteokkaji (what do I do) ???" She almost cried while searching for her notebook.

Flashback :

"May I know where is the washroom?"

"You've got to be kidding me. I told you to just shut the fck up! It's annoying!"

"But I really have to go..."

"Aishhh jinjja (really)! Go to level 3 and the washroom is on your right"

"Kamsahamneeda (thank you)!"

After Nara finished using the washroom, she suddenly on her feet going towards the staff room.

"God damn it! I forgot about the committee meeting!"

End of flashback.

Oh. Wait.

-----

Nara's :

Ah. He's not here. I looked around the rooftop to search for the guy just now. Whatever. I need to find my notebook. Not only my homeworks are there but there's also my diary.

My diary.

Holy shit.

I can't seem to find the book anywhere so I started running again while panting hard.

But then, after I pushed the door to the rooftop, I locked eyes with him again.

"Oh, is this what you're looking for?" Taehyung asked me on the spot.

I looked at the book he held onto closely. Yup. Sure is. That's my book.

"K-kamsahamneeda (t-thanks)" I don't care that I just took the book from him and walk away.

But..why do I feel like..that's when I turned around.

"Did you read it?" I gained courage to ask him.

He just smirked at my sudden curiosity. Then he walks towards me.

"I'll see you at Ms. Dwaeji (piggy)'s class"

He patted my shoulder and left.

Wait, what?

Miss Sunhee is making fun of my answer script. Of course I know what is our capital city but I don't see why it's related for the subject! That Miss Dwaeji really pisses me off! - 27th March, page 56.

Congratulations.

End of Part II.