Part XXXII

"So today, we'll go for the last 2 chapters for History", Nara says to Taehyung without looking at him while pretending to read the book in front of her. Taehyung shifts inconveniently next to her.

"Oh God no..how long we are going to do this?", he huffs.

"I'm sorry, but we have to so that you will be fully prepared for the exam, baby-", Nara immediately shuts her mouth. Slowly covering her face with the book. Then, she felt her book being pried open to split from her face. It was Taehyung; slightly pushing the book using a metal ruler.

"What did you call me just now?", he smirks while biting his lips slowly and narrows his eyes to Nara's direction.

"Nothing", Nara tries to keep a straight face and keep on focusing at her book.

"Come on, don't lie", Taehyung turned to completely facing her. "Tell me", he cooes.

"I said n-nothi-", she squeaks when she saw Taehyung's getting closer to her. She immediately covers the lower half of her face with her book to hide her pinky cheeks.

"If I recall..", Taehyung inches closer, "Baby was it?", he says half whispering.

"N-no! You heard it wrong!", she exclaims.

Taehyung giggles at her reaction and trails back to his seat and rests his head on his table.

"It sounds cute when you say it though", he winks his left eye playfully. "I wish you can continue to call me th- hmm?", Taehyung's eye moves to the door of the homeroom behind Nara.

"Taehyung-ah, there's someone who wants to see you", one of their classmates called for him and Nara heavily turns her head around. Her eyes widens and her jaw drops when she scans the girl right before them.

Long hair with a little bit of light red highlight at the end of it. Her skirt is slightly upper than her knee level with a black thigh socks covers the rest of her legs. The girl shyly tucks some strands of her hair to the back of her ears as it was too short to be restrained by her red headband. She wears light make up and her lips are freshly glossed with peach colored lipstick.

Both Nara and Taehyung's eyes are scanning her from head to toe. All the people nearby too; unable to blink their eyes from mentally devouring her physical appearance.

"Juliet", both of them say, at the same time. The girl chuckles from their reaction and also flattered as for her being recognised. Not to mention, by another idol like Taehyung.

Juliet is one of the member of a rookie yet popular girl group named Baby Dolls. They are yet to be won any big awards but they had already achieved their first Triple Crown. Their talents in dancing and singing had always been recognized by the public. They are carrying the sexy-but-innocent genre as a whole.

Therefore, meeting at the music shows have been quite a habit for both Taehyung and Juliet. Yes, they've been exchanging polite bows and several greetings but also fans are starting to heat up things by creating non-existent scandals and rumors about their closeness. Some even photoshopped their photos just to make the lie goes real.

"Oh, thank you for recognizing me", Juliet says.

"Of course I recognize you; we always encountered at the music shows", Taehyung stands and walks towards her. "But I don't know you're one of the students here though".

"Oh, yeah, I just started here. Today's my first day", Juliet shoves her hands to behind her back and shyly closing the gap between her thighs as Taehyung getting close to her.