Part XIII

"Alright, you guys got 5 minutes to finish your final sentences and checked your details on your paper. Make sure everything is filled up correctly or zero marks for you" Mr. Dawson Hwang said clearly after he glanced his watch.

The students pass up their test papers and he picks all and rearrange it neatly.

"Sit properly!" The class monitor said out loud while the others follows him. "Thank you sir" They bowed together as Mr. Dawson walks out.

Right at the back corner by the window, Taehyung take out his phone and snaps a photo of the view from his eyes and posts it to Twitter.

@taetae_bts : i had a real hard time today. Do we have to live using our brains? ㅋㅋㅋ #merong

Taehyung scrolls down and in a few secs, thousands of retweets and comments coming in.

@taetaethebest : oppa hwaiting~

@btsissomajam : hwaiting~

@kyh26374 : oppa himnae im havin a test too~

@luna34hyg : i feel u bruh.. TT.TT

But then there's a comment that actually stoods up.

@jnr1004 : lol a simple mock test isn't gonna kill you anyway :P

There's alot of good and bad responses to this user so Taehyung checked up her profile.

Then he smiled.

-----

Nara's :

Holy shit shit shit shit shit

"Nara yah?" I gaped when someone called my name. It was Haru. I sighed in relief.

"Yeah?"

"Nope, just that I heard you murmured something just now. What's up?"

"Uhh no..nothing, really"

"Well I had to go home early today, so I can't walk with you. Mian "

And just like that she left me along with other classmates.

"W-wait~~~"

When I turn around, eventually, I saw Taehyung still not going anywhere.

"Y..y..you're not going?" I ask bluntly.

"I am"

"Uhh o..kay" I stuttered for awhile before I go to the staff room. I need to meet our homeroom teacher before heading back.

"Well then do you have my number, Nara-sshi?" Ms. Chu Hyerin asks. "Would be easier for me to inform anything to your class"

"Oh no, Ms, can I have it?" I tried to grab my phone from my skirt pocket but no. Maybe I left it in my bag. "Uhh, I'm sorry but I think I left my phone in the class. I'll just write on my hand then, your number again Ms?"

She repeated her phone number twice before I bid her and the rest of the teachers good bye.

Hmm. I thought I had it with me just now. Oh well.

My eyes widened when I reached my homeroom. Taehyung was sitting on my desk and worst of all.

My phone is in his hand.

I quickly fumbled over to take back my phone but he was quicker. He smirked while holding my phone high and he turns his face to me then my feet got like a little twisted.

And I accidentally kissed him.

-----

So sorry for the late and short update. I have tests coming and I haven't study a single shit. OTL