Part XXXI

Do you think this book need a trailer or wtv u called it?

------

It's been 2 weeks since Taehyung came to Nara's house to send her home. And also the kiss they shared. As time goes on, next week will be their finals. During the whole two weeks, Taehyung had skipped classes twice or thrice a week because of his schedules. With those grand award ceremonies coming up, Taehyung and BTS are really pulling up their sleeves to show their best sides as an idol group apart from being a rookie to the entertainment world. Nara tried her best to help Taehyung catching up with the lessons whenever the time permits them to.

Only that, Nara had to wait until they actually finished their classes to meet up personally and study together at the school library until around 9PM due to Taehyung's status as an idol; not to mention a rookie. So his appearance to the public is very important for them BTS as a team for the time being in order for people to accept and admit their presence in this type of career.

"Yah, Taehyung-ah",  Nara snapped while pushing her glasses back up to the bridge of her nose. The book from her hands fall flat on the table as she slumped her chin to join her arms on the table while eyeing on Taehyung. "Come on, we can't waste our time anymore. Literally, we only got an hour to finish the last 3 chapters of Korean Literature".

"Shirheo (I don't want to)..", Taehyung groaned with his face flatly landing on the table too.

"Aww come on, I thought you want to graduate high school?".

"I do..", Taehyung sighs.

"Then?", Nara questions him. Hoping to burn some more of the motivation fire inside him.

"I can't do this anymore. It's too much to take..and boring as f.uck", Taehyung turns his head a little to look at Nara.

Nara sighs deeply. She clasped her hands together and put them under her chin as she looks back at him. Her lips tightly sealed that she thinks carefully about something.

"One more chapter, and we'll call it a day", she suggests. Taehyung immediately sits up with fresh look on his face and a wide smile.

"Really?". Nara nods.

"But, on one condition," she flashes Taehyung her index finger. "You must do your self-study for the last 2 chapters".

"Okay!", Taehyung responds with a smile from ear to ear.

"And no, you can't cheat. I'll give you some homework that will help your understanding on those 2 chapters", she takes out 2 papers with neatly organized questions as Taehyung's homework. Taehyung's face immediately drops.

"Are you serious?"

"Yes", Nara plainly answers. When Taehyung's about to protest, she's quick to continue, "very". Emphasizing her intentions to Taehyung.

Taehyung took the papers and look through the questions briefly and shakes his head. "How did you even- you even do this-".

"If you're wondering, I've finished revising all the subjects since last week", making Taehyung's mouth opens into O-shape. "Now, no dilly daley, let's finish the last chapter for tonight. We only have like 45 minutes left".

"Yes, ma'am", Taehyung chirps while giving a hand salute to Nara jokingly. Both of them laughed for about a minute before the situation turned back to serious mode as Taehyung automatically focuses on Nara's tutoring.