Part XXI

"Mrs. Jeon, can I go out with her this Saturday?"

Nara's eomma is in complete speechless while her eyes switched back and forth from Nara to Taehyung.

"Taehyung-ah" she gulped. "Are you serious?"

Nara's eyes fall back to Taehyung's that never stops focusing on her eomma.

"Yes, ma'am. I am" he's very sure and his answer was all seriousness. But his lips was slightly trembled aftermath. You can tell he is nervous about what Mrs. Jeon's answer be.

"No, I mean Taehyung-ah. Are you serious about your feelings towards my daughter?"

Taehyung looked away for a sec as his pupil dilated while he tried to find a good answer to her.

"Honestly, I'm not, ma'am. But that's why I want to take her out. I need to find out myself whether I am good enough for Nara as she is to me"

"What if it didn't work out?" Nara's eomma snapped. "What if you hurt my daughter's feelings?"

"I just hope that..there will be no hard feelings" Taehyung fixed his eye level on Nara. "Between us. If that happened, I still hope you can accept me as your friend"

"Well Taehyung, from what I saw, I think you're such a good boy. But whatever it is, it is all up to her" Mrs. Jeon emphasized at Nara.

"Nara-yah?" Nara continues to look at his decent eyes. "One date. And you will decide. It's all in your hands. I-I will take it if you can't accept me as your umh..whatever it is called, but please. Give me a chance to prove myself first"

"I don't..know" Nara finally speaks up. Her eyes fell to the floor.

"Just give me a chance to show my feelings to you. I need to assure myself about this. I promise, I won't hurt you even if you're done with me after the date"

"I'm scared"

"Of what?"

"You..are so popular. What if those fans of yours will chase and kill me afterwards? I won't even have that chance to like..not that I wanted to..to choose not to be with you"

"I promise, Nara. They won't. And I won't even let them. Just-"

"Just because that I liked you as an idol doesn't mean I am that desperate to have you as my boyfriend" her voice decreased towards the end of her sentence.

Taehyung shook his head in amusement. "No, no, no, you're not, I know. But because of that..a-and that kiss..I'm much more certain now"

"Wait, you kissed my daughter?" Nara's eomma caught off guard a bit. Her eyes enlarged and her tone rose. "Before you haven't even date her properly?"

"I-I'm sorry, ma'am. But I can't help that your daughter was so beautiful at that time"

Nara's cheeks are now bloomed in red.

"She'll go"

Nara turned her head to see her eomma as well as Taehyung. "Eomma..but wh-"

"I know she's going to say yes, eventually" she sighed. "But not later than 9pm, got it?" Her voice demanded sternly.

"Yes, ma'am. I promise it won't be. Thank you very much" Taehyung chirped, too glad he is.

"As long as you treated my daughter nicely and well-behaved like just now, I won't have anything against you"

Taehyung thanked Nara and her eomma a million times before he finally finished drying all the plates.

"I'll see you tomorrow at school. Good bye, Nara, Mrs. Jeon. Thank you for everything" Taehyung seriously cannot hide his pure happiness.

The door closed with their loss sight of Taehyung.

"Now, you Nara" her eomma caught her trying to runaway. "You and I need some serious talking. Woman to woman. Especially about that kiss"

"I uh..." Nara lost her words.

"Tomorrow I'll pick you up from school"

"W-why eomma?" Nara froze with her eomma's sudden demand.

"This is your 1st date in your entire life and you are not going to it with any of your shits in the closet"

"Eomma! You just-"

"Hush. Or I'll take back my permission"

"Aaa I love you, Mrs. Jeon ~~"

Nara hugged her eomma as tight as possible when her eomma bursted into laughter returned the hug.

-----

SINCE I WAS IN A GOOD MOOD AND THIS WILL PROBABLY MY LAST UPDATE BEFORE I'M TURNING LIFELESS AND AS BUSY AS FCK AGAIN, HERE YOU GO! sorry for all the capitals haha. Thank you for reading~ pls comment and vote! Ily all~