Jin

"Hyung! Jin hyung!", Hoseok calls out.

"Yeah?", I shout back from the kitchen, while fighting with the blazing fire to prepare dinner for my sweet, not really, children. I sigh, yet they've become a part of my responsibility. As much as I despise being alone in this war with the food, the faces they made while eating my handmade dishes were priceless; it is the only thing that mattered.

I am even smiling from ear to ear now in just imagining it. It made me try even harder to cook deliciously for them and improve my skills.

"Hyung, where did you put the aspirin?", Hoseok peeks from the door frame. I immediately stop stirring the chicken soup, diverting my attention to him.

"Why? Are you okay?", I ask, worried. Hoseok shakes his head and I blew a relieving sigh.

"Nah, it's not for me, it's for Taetae's girl", he says while pursing his lips. Oh yeah, that girl. I almost forget about her. Luckily I made the soup more than just enough for the seven of us.

"Oh, it's in the top cabinet right beside you. The first aid kit is there too, in case you need it as well", back to stirring the soup, I took a spoonful of it for a taste. I blow it a little before carefully sipping it.

"Um", I hum, "I think it's done", smiling in satisfaction I am, I didn't realize Hoseok was next to me, with a wide grin on his face. I roll my eyes but still after turning off the stove, I take another spoonful of the soup, blowing it a little before carefully put it into his mouth. "Careful, it's still hot. So, how is it?", I ask.

"Whoa", Hoseok blips his tears, probably from the hotness of the soup just now, smacking his lips together. "It tastes amazing, hyung".

I smile back, feeling more hyper than ever. "Well, it's about dinner time. Call out the boys and invite the girl to join us too when she feels better".

"Okay hyung, I'll be right back", Hoseok chimes before exiting the kitchen. Proceeding to prepare the table, I was about to call the boys out for dinner again but then the tense situation in the living room made my intention vanishes on the spot.

Yoongi and Namjoon was in the middle of some kind of between life and death conversation, judging by the crooks on their foreheads. Then I see the other side; it was Taehyung. Sitting there, with his hands tightly pursed together as he rests his elbows on his thighs. I look back and forth, trying to read their minds.

"Look, hyung..i-it's not like what you think..", Taehyung starts off.

"What do you think I'm thinking about right now?", Namjoon snaps at him, shutting him silence.

"Taehyung-ah.." Namjoon sighs. "We're not allowed to do this kind of shit for God's sake---"

"She's a friend of mine and I brought her here to do our assignments together and that's it" Taehyung cuts off Namjoon's lines, I too, was shocked at his sudden outburst. "And for God's sake, you don't have to repeat the whole NO RELATIONSHIPS ALLOWED thing to me. I'm sick of hearing the same thing from you".

Taehyung rises from the couch, heading towards the front door and get out from the house.

"Yah Kim Taehyung!", Namjoon shouts before cursing at the whole situation.

"Aishhh, Namjoon-ah~~ What have you done to uri Taehyungie?" Hoseok peeks from upstairs and then makes his way downstairs.

"Hoseok, please stay back, you don't need to tell me what I can or cannot do", Namjoon is obviously pissed off to death that the veins on his temple starts showing off themselves.