Part XVI

"Taehyung?" Nara blipped her eyes twice. "Why are you here?"

Taehyung lift down his hoodie off his head and takes off his fake glasses. "I just wanted to return this" he gestures the phone in his hand.

The yesterday's thing comes back to her mind. She immediately cover half of her body behind the door and land her right hand towards Taehyung. "K..kamsahamnida. S..sorry for troubling you to come all the way here"

"Not at all..umhh..well..I guess..I'll go now" Taehyung puts his hands inside the pockets of his hoodie while turning around.

"W..wait.." he stops. "Would you mind umhh..some hot cocoa?". Taehyung lifts his eyebrows. "I made some and I think it's a bit..too much for me-"

"Sure"

-----

"Well, I really am sorry for making you come here. I really thank you for that. Even for this old ph- ah choo!" Nara sneezes before finishing her words. "Omo, excuse me" she covers her nose while goes to the kitchen to find a box of tissue. Then she returns to the sofa.

For awhile, she didn't realized that Taehyung was watching at her as he is sitting next to her. "Are you sick?" He asks, while putting back his mug on the coffee table.

"Ah..yeah..I guess.I don't know..it was so sudden-"

Nara stops talking after she felt a large palm lands on her forehead.

"Your temperature is high. Are you kidding me?" Taehyung rises and goes to the kitchen with fast pace. Nara trails him with confusion.

"What are you doing, Taehyung-ah?"

"Do you have a handkerchief? Or an icebag or something? I swear I could bake a bacon on your head just now"

"Uhh..really? But I don't f-"

"Where?" He insists.

"I'll go upstairs to get you my handkerchief" Nara steps away.

"No, let me get it"

With redder face, Nara turns back to him. "Michyeosseo?! It's my room, pabo-yah"

"Oh..o..kay..okay..g-go ahead" Taehyung scratches the back of his head. Silly me.

Later, Nara comes back with a floral printed handkerchief. "Here" but she withdrew her hand quickly. "But I can do it myself"

"Shut up" Taehyung snatches the handkerchief. "Go sit back there. Wait for me" Nara just obeys him after he gave her a bloody glare.

Psycho.

-----

"Ackkk! Can you just do it slowly? It's damn cold!" Nara winces as she snatches back the wet handkerchief. "I told you I can do it by myself"

Taehyung sighs, finally giving up. He eventually went back to his original seat. "Have you took some meds?" Nara shakes her head.

"I don't trust chemicals" she said.

"Then it's gonna take some time to heal. Your fever is too high. I'll get you-"

"No" she paused. "Stop. Don't do anything. Stay put"

"Fine. As you wish" he said.

The silence continues for a couple of minutes.

"I'm sorry for-" both of them speaks at the same time.

"Well, you go first" Taehyung said.

"No, you"

"You"

"No..please?"

Taehyung took a deep breath. "I'm sorry for uhh..what happened yesterday. I swear it was unintended"

Seeing roses blooming on their faces, Nara looks away for a second. "How about you, Nara? What is it you wanted to say sorry for?"

She didn't answer. No nods, no shooks, no motions at all. Her eyes leveled down to the floor but as Taehyung searches for them..

"I am sorry for stalking your Twitter account all this time!" With her eyes fully shut.

-----

Teehee. Aren't we all the same? XD