Part XLIX

- 4 years later -

"Yah Nara! Hurry up! We're going to miss them!", Haru shouts at Nara while practically dragging Nara with her. "Stay close to me, these b.itches are so motherf.ucking mad!", she shouts at the crowd. Before one of the people in the crowd could even snapped to her back, Haru mouthed another curse to her, daring the person to go against her but then the person was a too scared to do so.

"They're here! They're here!", another girl shouts, pulling all attention to the arrival gate in front of them. Most of them already squealing like maniacs, putting out their pla-cards excitedly. Haru and Nara, meanwhile still stuck between the sweaty crowd but managed to go through to the front line. Both of them are wearing the plain white face mask and being pushed by the others.

"I- I'm not sure about this, Haru. L- let's head back home. I've got some work-"

"I'm not coming here for nothing, b.i- Kyaaahhhhhh!", Haru screams all of the sudden, "Suga oppaaaaa!"

Nara closes her ears for awhile before her eyes focus to the automated sliding door, the boys walk out in poise, classy fashion. All under their shades, BTS had grown more mature throughout these years. All the fans going crazy, Nara tries hard bracing herself from the crowd.

Flashes of cameras flickers, the boys wave to the fans. Even with the tight security, they try their best to be closer to the fans. They just returned from Chicago, for a special photoshoot which they did annually. One by one, the boys made appearance, only one of them caught Nara's eyes.

Taehyung.

In blonde hair.

A bit taller.

Chewing a bubblegum, he walks to the crowd, starts a little fanservice by taking a few selfies with the lucky fans, also giving his autographs to the others.

And he is heading to Nara's location.

He was wearing his earphones, but he never forget to plaster his best smile to the fans. Upon reaching Haru's place, Haru tries talking to him but his eyes only focus to the books and papers and stuffs to be autographed quick and only quick glances as an extra. Right when he reaches Nara's place, Nara quickly pull up her iPhone to cover most of her face, so in the end, Taehyung signed on the back of her phone.

Everything happened so quick that he's already reaching the end of the line of the crowd and about to enter the prepared SUV.

"What the f.uck? He doesn't even remember you?!", Haru snaps in anger. Nara jumps at her burst but as her eyes calmly studies her signed phone case, Haru continues, "Don't mind me, it's you we're talking about. Unbelievable", she points at Nara.

Taking a final glance at Taehyung, who is still busy posing for the photos, Nara sighs.

"Let's go home, I'm tired. I have an early day tomorrow", she murmurs and escapes from the crowd before Haru scolds her back. Finally out of the crowd, panting, Haru grabs one of Nara's hands.

"Wait, Nara-"

She stops when she saw Nara's eyes starts welling up with tears. Nara suddenly laughs at her.

"Naahh, it's not what you're thinking", she wipes her eyes, "I cried when I yawned, remember?", she air-quotes her sentence. "Told you I was tired".

"Fine, let's go back", Haru says. While walking to the cars, which only took them just 5 minutes, Haru managed to share her feelings how Suga looked at her just now and millions of his photos she captured at the event. Nara can only smile, amused at her fangirl level. But deep inside, she was still bewildering.

How could he not remember me? Could it be that he really forgotten about me? Us?

Maybe. Yeah. It must be it.

But then, Nara recaps her encounter with Taehyung just now, even with just stolen quick glances, she realized that the matching necklace was never hugging his neck, but a black choker that he loved to wear these days.

Silently while in the car, Nara flips her phone, and push the unlock button of her phone. The photo of Taehyung she took few years back comes in sight. She laughs all of the sudden, making Haru turns her head to Nara before back on the road.

"What's so funny?", she asks.

"Just because", Nara wipes her happy tears due to her crack just now, "Feels like it", she shrugs.

Haru chuckles a little before pulling into the driveway of their rental house. She turns off the ignition and follows after Nara to the door step after locking the car. Lucky for them, both were accepted to the same university though with different courses. So it's comfortable living together and they're already in their final semester.

Making sure the front gate securely locked, they head inside the house.

"Coffee?", Haru offers.

"Nah,it's okay, I need to go to bed early so I'll just take a shower first".

"Oh, okay then, goodnight".

"Goodnight".

Nara heads upstairs to her room, taking off her clothes and goes straight to the bathroom. Finished showering, she goes to her closet, wearing favorite pyjamas and literally throws herself to the bed after turning off the light switch. Her phone ding-ed a few times for the past few minutes, so she unlocked it. Turns out, all of them are notifications from Twitter, those fanbases posted the photos taken at the airport just now.

With a long sigh, Nara locks her phone and closes her eyes before easily dozed into deep sleep.

After what it feels like hours, Nara suddenly awakes from sleep. Thudding sounds continuously banging in her room, specifically her floor. Nara rubs her eyes, annoyed. Her brows crooked, looking around with grumpy expression, as if ready to murder whatever that took the peace away from her.

She walks on the floor, yelps when she steps of something hard, and pointy, not to mention; a lot. She flicks the switch to her bedside lamp, focusing on her floor.

Pebbles.

F.ucking pebbles on my floor.

She looks to her window, of course, she forgot to close them. With angry level to the fullest, she picks up all the pebbles and stomps to the window.

"This is not f.ucking funny, you jerks! Go f.uck somewhere else!", she shouts and throws all the pebbles outside all at once. There's always those kind of stupid kids pulling around some stupid jokes to make other people angry.

"O- ouchh....", a deep groan heard. Nara looks around. It turns out to be a person.

The person stands up from the ground, rubbing his limbs.

"I- I do think I deserve that though", the guy says, making Nara's eyes widen. She gasps.

"T- Taehyung?".

-----

UPDATEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

super sorry, too busy :( anyway, i'm goin back to my hometown tomorrow and my sis doesn't even hv a clue abt it cuz b.itch it's a surprise. muahaahahah

i find that the end part is quite familiar.........

thanks for loving this book. ily all.