Part XVII

"What did you say?"

"I-i am sorry. For stalking you all this time! N-no I mean the Twitter- your Twitter account" Nara mutters.

Silence is all that exists at that time until Taehyung furrows his eyebrows.

"Is that it?"

"Hm?" Nara stiffens. Taehyung can't contain his laughter anymore.

"IS. THAT. IT?" he repeats while shaking his head unbelievably. "Is that what you worries about? Feel sorry for?"

"W-why are you- you're not angry?" Nara cooes.

"Why would I be angry?" Seeing Nara still can't get any clue, Taehyung chuckles lightly.

"I mean I uh..stalking-"

"If you mean like following me on Twitter, then I would have already stalked by more than 500k people" Taehyung squints his eyes while trying to control his laugh. But failed horribly several times.

"O..oh.." Nara slightly covers half of her face with the wet handkerchief as she felt a gush of warmth rises to her cheeks. But Taehyung takes it and dips it into the bowl of ice near him.

"Is that what really worries you? Following my updates on Twitter? " he squeezes the handkerchief before firmly puts it on Nara's forehead. "Nara-yah, I think you forgot that I am a famous person and I am meant to be stalked, so things like these are bound to happen"

"Just make sure you don't stalk too much or you'll fall for me" he slurs sarcastically which completely made Nara freezes.

Nara's already halfway daydreaming as Taehyung keeps talking and teasing her.

"Omo, my phone's out of battery. Dang it, I forgot to charge it. Can I borrow yours? I need to call the hyungs to come and pick me up"

Nara still in bewilderment, but she unlocks her phone and give it to Taehyung anyway. "Oh..okay..y-yeah..you can use mine"

"Kamsahamnida" Taehyung said on instant but before he proceed to dial Jimin's number, he freezes. His eyes were fixed to the screen.

Just like it is some kind of faith, both of them exchange glances. While the sizes of their eyes getting bigger by time.

"T..Taehyung-ah.."

"N-nara.." he gulps. "How do you explain this?" He flips the phone towards Nara's direction.

"E-explain what...."

"..."

"Why do you have my picture as your homescreen image?"

-----

Idk i keep ending the story like this. Idk sorry. Do you still have the heart to read my stories? Forgive my noobness in writing tho heol. Thanks for readinf btw ;3