Part III

V's Twitter Update :

@taetae_bts : Today will be (my) 1st History class. Pray that I'll catch up fast ㅠㅠ #뚝뚝 (ddukdduk - Korean crying anomatopoeia)

-----

"Nara-sshi"

"Yes?"

"Please be nice to him. Make sure he may refer to you anything about the school, homeworks and everything he needs to, ara (understand)?"

Miss Sunhee's voice awakened Nara from her beautiful daydreaming with his so-called Prince Charming. Miss Sunhee pointed on her right, that's when she meets him.

"Annyeonghaseyo, naneun Kim Taehyung imneeda (hello, I'm Kim Taehyung). Please take good care of me" he bowed to her before taking a seat beside her.

Well.

At least, officially.

If that's what you call it.

-----

The lunch break is here and all the other students rush to go to the cafe.

Who doesn't hate a long queue with an empty stomach?

"Cheogi (excuse me).." Nara gathered up her wits to greet Taehyung.

"Joriga (get the hell out of here)"

Nara widened her eyes in disbelief.

"Mworaguyo (what did you say)?!" she said nearly screamed her anger out.

"I don't think you're deaf, do you? I hate repeating my words. Just get the f*ck off" Taehyung leaned his body to his chair and covered his face with the History textbook and put his feet on his table.

"Hmmph! I almost forgot about the rude asshole I met just now. Thanks for reminding" Nara calmly swallows the hatred she received and off to the cafe.

That's supposed to be the plan.

However, it wasn't.

"Nara-yah" Taehyung's deep voice echoed around the empty class, well except for him and Nara.

She pretended not hear a single thing from Taehyung and continue walking towards the main door.

"I think you might have forgotten that you're responsible to take care of me?"

Nara stopped walking.

"No, I don't forgot about that, and I'm on my way to get something to eat. Do you want me to show the way to the cafe?" Nara can only sighed and just go with the flow.

"You need to teach me History"

"I will but not now, I need to--"

"I'll be back in a few minutes. I suggest that you stay here preparing whatever you think is appropriate for teaching me later"

With that, Taehyung disappeared from her sight.

-----

Event reminder in Nara's phone :

150606
Event : Officially became an anti-Taehyung
Duration : All day
Repetition : Annually
Place : that GDI school

Extra note : I will guide him very 'well'.