Part IX

"Ahjumma (aunty)~ Aedeul-ah (kids)~ Eodiyeh (where are you guys)?"

Taehyung wanders around and each of the corner of the house. Sometimes he would go upstairs and continues calling out the names. Nara finally enters the house with jelly legs after being scolded just now.

She stands near the main door after closing it and looks around. The interior is just plain touched with modern concept which focusing more on simplicity. There are a few photos hung on the wall.

It's not like she haven't heard anything about BTS, but yeah at least she knew that BTS got 7 members including Taehyung. Then she sees Taehyung heading downstairs while scratching his face lightly.

"Umhh..ya inma (hey kiddo), looks like there's no one here and so is the ahjumma who works here...but the boys will come in a few minutes so okay, my room's upstairs"

Wait.

What?

There's no one here?

The boys?

Oh, guess he means his other groupmates.

But...

His room?

Now?!

-----

"Inma (kiddo), what took you so long?"

Taehyung keeps on knocking the door to the bathroom but not with too much force. Inside, Nara is sitting on the edge of the bathtub, biting her nails, sweating cold sweats, pupils dilating and heartbeat increases with time.

"J- jamshimanyo--" her voice shakes a little.

"I'll open this by myself if you're not coming out in 5 secs. 5..4..3..2..--"

Nara quickly opens the door and she bumped at Taehyung's lean figure. But she immediately pushes Taehyung away.

"You know, I don't have time for all th--" Taehyung frowns, "Ya inma (kiddo), why are you looking paler than--"

Not able to finish his words, Taehyung had to hold her body from falling on the floor.

-----

"Ijasshika (this brat)! What have you done to her?"

"Keu- keugeon anirang (it's not like)--- geunyang (just that)--"

"Did you do anything bad to her?"

"Ani, jeoldae animnida, hyung (no, for God's sake, I swear I didn't do anything, hyung)! She just came out of the bathroom and kapjagi (all of the sudden)---"

The low keyed noises from the living room wakes Nara up. Her head is like spinning and it made her feels nauseous. She massages her forehead a little before trying to look around.

She's in someone's bedroom. It's like lived by 2 persons since there are 2 beds in the room. There's a giant screen plasma TV in front of the bed posts and a bathroom attaches to it. On the bed she's lying, the sheets are quite childish with lots of bright colors. And the comforter she wears (or someone made her) pictures a giant image of Super Mario and beside the bed, is a racks filled with mainly Super Mario figurines and other famous characters.

She chuckles a little before she gets off the bed and go to the bathroom to wash her face and then she tidy up the bed.

Nara takes a deep breath and opens the door carefully and peeks through the bared corridor. She walks towards the stairs and there she met a guy which have quite long face and he's carrying a tray with a glass of water and some cookies on it.

"Oh? Jjaljasseo (did you sleep well)?" The guy smiles at Nara with his full-teeth showing. Nara nods and forced a smile awkwardly. "Feel much better?"

"Yes, thank you for asking, are those for me?" Nara asks.

"Yeah, but anything else you need? Any medications? Or do you need us to bring you to the clinic?"

"That's very kind of you, but I could use some aspirin, perhaps you have it?"

"Oh yes, I think we do, let's go back to the room and I'll go get them for you"

For sure.

This guy is much better and well-behaved than that bratty Taehyung.

His presence itself brings hope towards the environment and it makes Nara feels a lot better. Few minutes later, Nara heard the light footsteps heading towards the room. The guy just now came back with a delightful smile and hands her a tab of aspirin.

"Drink lots of water, you're still looking so pale. Oh, perhaps uri (our) Taehyung did something bad to you?"

"No no, it's not his fault. I wasn't in a good condition that time either"

"Oh, is that so? Hmm..Oh" he sticks out his right hand. "Bangawayo (nice to meet you), I'm Hoseok, Jung Hoseok"

-----

I don't know, I just want to know, how's the story so far? Did you like the plot? Anyways, I hope you'll love this one too~ do comment/vote~^^ Thanks...