Part IV

This one's for you, bae @_CrimsonMidnight_ ^^

-----

V's Twitter Update :

@taetae_bts : Summer means beach❤❤❤

-----

"No, I'm not going, Haru-yah" Nara exclaimed as she packed up her things.

"Come on~ It would be so much fun! I thought you said you wanted to relax abit" Lee Haru frowned her brows while crossing her arms. Looks like their class had planned to go for a picnic at the beach this weekend.

"I did, but I can't. I have so much work to do as the class committee member. And worse, they're all due next week, if I don't finish them by then, Mr. Kwon will be mad at me" Nara sighed. It was such a good time to hangout with your friends but it's just not at the right time.

"That's too bad. I've already invited some of the boys from Yeoshin Boys High School to join us. I even invited them personally..."

-----

"Where are the boys, Haru-yah?" Nara laid on the mat she brought while adjusting her sunglasses and her beach hat.

"They said they'll be here in ten" Haru checked her phones to browse some of the messages from the boys they're talking about.

Nara just enjoy living the moment. The chilly wind. The not-so-bright sunlight. A glass of fresh lemonade.

And a guy who's playing by himself by the shores.

"Ugh. Why do I have to see him today? My life was perfectly fine till now" Nara rolled her eyes in vain. Nara ended up trying to take a short nap.

-----

Taehyung's :

Waaahhhhhh~~~~

I bet no one knew how long I've been craving to play at the beach like now! Too bad the kids (BTS) can't join me today. This would be like the best hangout time ever, even though I can still see some of the people around keep taking pictures of me. Ughh, God, why do they have to follow me around?

Do they ever heard about privacy?

Anyway..

The tide is not that strong and the water's quite warm. It's kind of soothing right through my heart. I don't know how to explain it with words. I just love the sea.

So calm.

So blue.

So...

Then I saw her.

...beautiful.

I don't think she can see me or at least notice me but God, she looks beautiful. With her not too long hair rustled by the breeze. I love how she enjoys the moment. I can't see through her sunglasses but I think she's sleeping though.

Her wearing just plain with tank top with a colorful beach skirt is enough to draw my attention. I saw her suddenly sit up and wear her wide-brimmed hat before standing up from her spot.

Oh?

The wind blew her hat away.

-----

Nara tried her best to follow her hat, to catch it.

But instead,

Taehyung caught her.

"Umhh, m-mian" Nara bit her lips while avoiding his gaze and quickly get up hastily as the seawater wets her skirt.

"Are you that desperate? Geez, get off me" Taehyung pushed her away making her fell into the water.

A hole in one.

Nara curved her brows and is on her feet again. She coughed out some of the salty water which accidentally swallowed by her just now. Now she surely had tasted the true saltiness(?) of life.

"What's your problem?! I only want to get my hat back!" Nara went around Taehyung and snatched her hat from the water and put it back on her head.

"Jamshimanyo (wait)" Taehyung suddenly grabbed her left hand and keep her closer to him. "Stop convincing me. You're not even that attractive" he said, merely like a whisper, while his eyes gesturing Nara's exposed black bikini underneath her drenched clothes.

Nara's face turned red and covered her chest on instant. In the blink of an eye, she pushed Taehyung and he fell to the water.

"You. I hate you!!!!" Nara turned her back and never look back again while heading back to her quarters.

-----

Taehyung's :

Pffffft.

She's kinda cute when she's mad.

But then, when I tried to float myself on my back, I saw her greeting some guys which seems very unfamiliar to me.

Did I just hope she doesn't hang around them too long?