Part XLVI

"Be safe, children. Take care of her, Taehyung", Nara's eomma reminds him. Taehyung assures her with a determined look and a big smile in return.

"I will, Mrs. Jeon. If there's anything, I promise I'll give you a call".

"You better be", she replies.

Taehyung helps Nara bringing her bags to the SUV while Nara waves at her eomma. Opening the door to the car, the boys and Haru welcomes Nara with hyper reactions.

"S.hit, here comes the lovebirds! Ddun ddun du ddun ~", Jimin snaps while chiming the typical wedding song to both Nara and Taehyung.

Nara blushes for awhile before Taehyung appears behind her, "Yah, Park Jimin. You wanna die?", and can only mock his anger after Jimin shows him the infamous ugly face expression.

Taehyung insists that he wants to sit next to the window with Nara beside him because he said it's too dangerous. But  Nara forced him to give her that spot because she loves to watch the sceneries. Taehyung, in the end, let her be.

As much as she enjoys the view, Nara is not really a car person that she tends to fall asleep as soon as she's inside one.

And so is Taehyung.

"Okay guys, we're here", Namjoon stretches his limbs a little before peeking at the back. "So let's-".

Jin shushed him before pointing to the seat next to him.

There, Taehyung and Nara fell asleep together while Taehyung put his arm around her shoulder. Nara slightly returns the cuddle on his tummy.

"Ehem! Let's go and set up the tent already!", Namjoon purposely said that out loud while exiting the car, making both Taehyung and Nara awake.

"Are we- holy s.hit! What the f- mwoya ige?", Taehyung jumps a little after picking up the situation before him. He widens his eyes as the others narrow theirs, along with their devious smirks to him. And Nara. Then, after the others get out of the car, Taehyung looks at Nara. "Oh, um, I'm sorry", referring to their current position.

"It's okay", she says. "Come on, let's get off". But then, Taehyung tightens his embrace to her shoulder.

"You know, I actually feel comfortable with us, with this ", he wriggles his brows playfully. Nara giggles as Taehyung instinctively kisses her head and tugs her hair tidyly behind her ears.

-----

The boys worked together to put up the tent, Nara and Haru went through the food they brought along. Time went so fast that it's already dark. They have made a campfire, as usual, all of them sit around it and have a nice bonding time.

"Here", Taehyung appears out of nowhere, putting a wooly sweater around Nara before sitting beside her.

"Thank you", Taehyung plasters a smile at her.

"I've been wanting to ask this for so long..", Hoseok speaks, "Did anyone else knew about you guys? I mean you've been together like quite some time so I'm just curious", he shrugs while eyeing both Nara and Taehyung.

"Well.. To be honest, I'm not that sure myself either. I mean, of course the whole me and Juliet thingy was noticeable but this time, I don't know", Taehyung says.

"Then, any plans to make it public?"

"No, hyung, I don't think so. I'm just.. Not ready yet to um..", Taehyung frowns his face but then before he continues, Nara cuts him off.