Part XXV

"Okay everyone, thank you for all your hard work today!" Bang PDnim's voice echoes throughout the practice room. The boys bowed to one another before they literally slumping their sweating bodies down to the floor.

Their deep pantings are the only audible sounds for a few minutes before Jimin crawls towards Taehyung lazily. Taehyung ia currently looking at his phone. Staring at it from a distance. Even smiles while doing so.

"Oho..so this is what's keeping you busy last night?" Jimin sneers along with his evil smirk made Taehyung jumped from his position. He immediately hid his phone into the pocket of his sweatpants. Pupils shaking all over to find that perfect reason for a cover-up.

"No need to hide fro-"

"Shhh!" Taehyung warns Jimin while putting a finger on his mouth. His eyes gesturing to Jimin about the presence of Namjoon at the moment, which is right behind them.

"Well, you don't need to hide anything from me, you rascal. I even sacrificed my sleep time for you. And at least I should know what does it worth" Jimin says half whispers and he lifts one of his eye brows to Taehyung. Taehyung pouts while taking out his phone back.

"Fineee. But promise me, this is to be safe from other members. Especially Namjoon hyung" Taehyung warns Jimin again.

"You look like you at least have killed someone-"

"Fuck no!" Taehyung is taken aback from Jimin's harsh playful accusation.

"I was kidding! Come on~" Jimin snorts.

Taehyung rolls his eyes and he finally shows his secret to Jimin.

A photo of him and Nara taken at the beach last night.

And it captured the sweet moment of the two while they were leaning against each other on the sand. It was very dark but the moonlight made their joy shines at the photo. With Nara's shy eye smile and Taehyung's pretend-to-be-cool pose, this was the best day ever of his life so far.

Taehyung's eyes practically enlightens with happiness the moment his eyes locked at his phone screen before he immediately retrieving his fingers from tracing the photo on the screen.

"Goodness, isn't this the one who-"

"Lost her phone to me, yeah" Taehyung smiles shyly.

"Wow" Jimin looks at the photo again. "She's kinda hot-"

"Back off. She's mine" making Jimin laughing with his belly on the floor.

"Calm down. I promise I'll try not to try anything with her" Jimin continues to tease Taehyung.

"Dude, what the fuck?" Taehyung shots.

"It was a joke, Taetae-yah. Chill, bruh"

"Well, bad joke" Taehyung scoffs. Jimin cackles for some time before he manages to set his mind straight again.

"Anyway, did you make it official already?" Jimin asks. Still half whispering since Namjoon is nearby.

"Um, no, not yet. It's only our first date" Taehyung shrugs.

"Means I still got the chonce-" earning a kick in the ass from Taehyung. Quite full swing, making Jimin winces in pain while trying to rub the painful part.

"Anyway, I'll see her next week at school. I really miss her" Taehyung talks as if he didn't do anything to Jimin just now. Completely ignoring Jimin's whining.

"God, the Cupid had wacked you real good! Hello~ who is there? Whoever the fuck this is, please bring my Taetae back. I think he had lost himself somewhere inside" Jimin sneers at Taehyung while plucking his fingers few times in Taehyung's face.

"Oh shut up. Eh? My Jimin is jealous~ Aww baby I'm not going anywhere~ I'm here always with you~" Taehyung acts annoyingly cute while clutching his arms around Jimin's neck and bring him down to the floor. Eventually, it turns out to be a loveable headlock. Just that it is added with extra kisses on the head by Taehyung. And a line of disgustingly cute words spilled from his mouth dedicated to Jimin.

"Hey" Namjoon's voice startles them both, making them quickly untangle from each other. Namjoon eyeing on the two before he moves the other members.

"Starting from next week, we will have continuous practices prior to our showcase and also our follow-up stages for the music shows. So that means, most time will be spent on here, in this very room"

His words made all of the members' jaws drop while Taehyung immediately speaks up. "Wait, what about school?!" Half screaming. It's true. Only last week that he had his mock exams, which means the finals will be just around the corner.

"Bang PDnim had decided to postpone your educational activities until we finished our comeback promotion. So he will inform your school-"

"What the fuck?!!" Taehyung explodes, making Namjoon's eyes stops blinking and stares at him. "This is bullshit! I have exams coming! And PDnim never told me anything about this!"

"Kim Taehyung. We all here are trying to achieve our goals. Together we-"

"No!" Taehyung cuts Namjoon. The room is so tense up that everyone are like holding in their breath. Taehyung turns and run towards the door but his movement was hindered.

"Taehyung! Are you out of your mind?!" Namjoon literally shouts at him while grabbing his right arm tightly and gritted his teeth.

"I need to talk to PDnim!"

"No, stop!"

"Let go of me! Hyung!"

"Are you even listening to yourself right now? I need you and every one of us to focus on this fucking shit so that we can achieve our dreams together! Which part of it doesn't get into your mind?!"

"This. Wasn't. My. Dream!"

Taehyung pushes Namjoon so hard that he fell to the floor with a loud thud. Namjoon and the others look back at him in disbelief. Including Jimin.

"My dream was to be at least graduate from high school and then become successful in whatever shit I'm dealing with after that" Taehyung exhales. "I've wasted so much time practicing while I was a trainee until I don't have time for my fucking education, which was my mom's wish. And now that I have the opportunity, I won't let it away easily"

With those exclamation words of his, Taehyung exits the room and is on his way to see Bang PDnim.

-----

too dramatic? xx

thank you so much for all the reading, commenting and voting~ finally reached 20k woohoo ily all

And pls visit my Youtube channel : Bumble BTS . i made some 3d+bass boosted ver of BTS songs there and dont forget to replay BTS RUN mv on 1theK and ibighit as many times as you like! XD