Part XIV

"Yah Jeon Nara! Don't make eomma go up there and drag you to the bathroom! It's already 7.30 and you're still not up! Eomma have to go to work!" Nara's eomma yells from downstairs.

"I..uh..I'm not feeling well" Nara stammers with little coughs. In a minute later, her eomma go to her bedroom to check up on her.

She's a little bit shocked after touching Nara's forehead and cheeks for awhile. "What happened to you? You looked fine last night"

No. I'm certainly not fine.

"Do you want me to bring you to the clinic? Eomma can go to work a little late"

"It's okay, eomma. I can take care of myself"

Seeing Nara's pitiful reaction, her eomma insists to know if there's something bothering her daughter.

"Little lady, what's going on?" Her tone rises a bit.

"I..uh..I lost my phone"

"What? When did you lost it?"

"Yesterday, at school. I..uh..was sitting on a place and left and then I realised I left my phone there. When I get back there, it's gone already"

"Do you want me to call the Principal? We can ask her to help find-"

"No" Nara says. "It's okay. I-i don't want to trouble anyone. Especially you"

Mrs. Jeon smiled bitterly. She kisses Nara's forehead and rise from her bed.

"You're never a trouble to me, and your father. Rest well, honey. I'll be back soon. Don't forget to eat your breakfast and then get some sleep"

Nara smiles at her. "Annyeong, eomma. Saranghaeyong❤"

"Love you too, sweetie"

Mrs. Kwon walks away with no further suspicion. After she's totally gone from Nara's sight, Nara took a deep breath. She slowly wakes up and massages her head a bit.

She really got a fever. Then she sneaks her hand under her pillow to find her phone. She needs to text Haru that she's not feeling well and will be absent from school today.

Hmm? It wasn't here?

Then suddenly, yesterday's event flashes vividly in her mind. She sighed heavily while grabbing her hair.

Flashback :

"No, wait! Give me back my phone!"

"Nope" he says emphasizing the p sound.

"If you don't give it back to me then I will-"

That's it.

She lost her first kiss, and not mention, to a jerk named Taehyung.

She pulls away immediately and grabs her bag faster than the lightning.

Leaving Taehyung alone at their class.

And her phone.

-End of flashback-

"Ughhhhhh now how am I supposed to tell Haru?!" Nara exclaims.

-----

"Yah Taetae-yah" Jimin calls Taehyung, waking him from his daydreaming in their room. "Whose phone is that?"

Referring to the phone Taehyung holding on quite a while now. He played around with it but since it's locked, then he can only play with the lock button.

"Uhh..my classma- yahh!" Taehyung shouts as Jimin stole the phone from him and run away towards the dance practice room. And of course Taehyung chases after him.

Where the hyungs are.

Then Taehyung arrives at the room, while panting and his face turns red. "Yah Park Jimin! Give it back to me!"

"Yah stalker, who told you to steal the phone of your crush?" Suga says, while rolling on the floor laughing. "This is seriously not cool, bro"

Obviously they already know the owner of the phone since she sets her own photo as the lockscreen image.

Taehyung managed to get back the phone somehow after some humiliating and rough  time through the naughty boys.

"I- I was planning on giving it back..but..she's absent today" Taehyung said with a slightly long face. "And I didn't steal it, okay? She left it yesterday in the class"

All of them are laughing and jokes around Taehyung until someone just appears at the doorway. Looking quite confusing and a bit angry.

"What are you guys just talk about?"

It was Namjoon.

-----

I intend to end this book as soon as possible so that I can start my other book. Thanks for reading tho❤❤