Part XXXIV

V's Twitter Update ;

@taetae_bts : I'm sorry if I ever disappointed any of you guys. Just know that I love everyone who loves me as well.

@taetae_bts : I would appreciate it if you can give me some time to think about my actions. I promise I'll make it up to you when I'm ready to.

@taetae_bts : And I love you guys. ARMYs. Thank you for everything.

Nara sighs deeply after reading Taehyung's latest tweets. The feelings inside her all mixed and messed up until she is about to burst into tears. She felt betrayed. She felt humiliated.

She felt disappointed.

In her comfort zone on her bed, she silently brings her knees to meet her head, balls herself trying to restrain the devils that are playing in her guts. She thought Taehyung and herself have something in common. She thought Taehyung and her completes each other.

She thought Taehyung and her might have a chance to be together.

But being emotionally unstable she is, she concluded Taehyung's words as a word from a jerk. A word from a playboy.

A word of a coward.

Tomorrow's Friday; she never been so happy meeting the weekends rather than herself which usually cherishes weekdays. Previously, she looks forward to weekdays alot since she gets to be busy around school stuffs. Meeting her friends especially Haru, her bestie. And also she gets to see Taehyung's secret fluffy side whenever both of them got the chance to be alone.

As tiring as it can be, Nara really loves to spend her time with Taehyung even it's just for a simple discussion or studying till the library closes. She loves to see his smile. She loves his stupid unfunny jokes. She loves the way he talks, whines or complaining.

She loves it to death that she's the only one that ever sees that side of Taehyung. With her hair draped down her legs as she closes her eyes, Nara tries to relive everything her and Taehyung related things in her mind. From their first day of encounter.

They met at the rooftop. Taehyung got her diary and read it. Then, the beach. Where Taehyung lied to her about the non-existent promise she made. That night she passed out at his house and being the lucky one to seeTaehyung fell from the swing. The day they accidentally kissed because of her stupid phone and that's eventually her first kiss. How she got fever after that tragedy and Taehyung showed up to return her phone. And they kissed again. Then he asked her to go out. And the beach-

She stops flashing back her memories with Taehyung when her tears slowly grazing down the chillness of her cheeks. And everything shatters when the very moment Juliet took Taehyung away from her today and worse; Taehyung allowed her to. Taehyung neither deny nor second the thing between him and Juliet so Nara of course, expects the worse.

The rumors are true. She bite her lips hard trying to deny the fact that she just admitted that.

The excessive amount of grieving made her drowsy and she falls asleep in her pool of tears.

-----

"Morning, babe", Haru pokes Nara's cheek while getting closer to her. She drags the nearest chair to sit next to Nara. Nara lazily opens her eyes and forces a smile to Haru.

"Morning, Haru", the smile quickly disappears which is noticed by her bestie.

"What's wrong, Nara?", no response from Nara, she continues, "Burning the midnight oil?", she assumes.

Nara hesitantly nods her head without lifting her gaze from the table.

"Me too, ugh", Haru smacks her lips and rolls her eyes, "I hope the exams come faster so that I can be free from it faster", she states. Just when Nara is about to laugh at Haru, they heard slight loud voices and crowds gathering at the windows. Some of them cheering and shouting like hell. Haru and Nara exchanging their gazes before they decided to join the others.

Then they see why is it all about. It was Taehyung.

And f.ucking Juliet. Hand in hand entering the school after Taehyung parked his car. There are many students came outside to greet them of course, taking photos as proofs or whatever.

What an awful sight to see.

Nara huffs in anger and disappointment as she turns her heels and grabs her bag to leave the classroom. Haru follows her tracks to the table.

"Wait, Nara, where are you going?", she asks in furious.

"I- I'm not f-feeling well-" , Nara stutters and Haru grabs her hand, hinders her from doing anything. She looks into Nara's eyes to study her carefully.

"Is this have something to do with Taehyung?", her voice shows no signs of humor or joke but serious.

"N-no! Haru-yah, you got it wrong! I-it's just-", Nara tries to pry her hand from Haru but fails. "P-please let me go.. I- I don't feel- good-", then they heard the loud cheers from the students getting closer to their class. "P- please, Haru-yah! Let me g-", Nara manages to release Haru's strong grip from her but then she stumbles herself backwards and fell onto someone.

Nara closes her eyes getting ready for the impact with the floor but instead, someone grabbed her before everything.

"Are you okay?", Nara's eyes widens when she hears the voice. She immediately jolts up and stands firmly on her feet. She looks at Taehyung for a quick glance before looks away.

Taehyung eyes at Haru behind Nara before returns back at Nara. "Did she hurt you or something?", he tries to touch Nara's hand without him knowing but she jerks away.

"Don't touch me!", Nara mouthed quick. She immediately resumes her leave with quick pace. She managed to shot Juliet a deadly glare as she passes through both her and Taehyung.

"Na-", Taehyung was interrupted all of the sudden when Juliet grabs his arm tight. On purpose, of course.

"V-yah, can you walk me to my class first?", she nudges. Taehyung gave her the disgusting look and as if they are speaking through their minds.

"What the f.uck are you doing?!", Taehyung gnaws the inside of his cheeks.

Juliet narrows her eyes to him, "Perhaps you have forgotten about our f.ucking deal?".

Taehyung sighs and gives up shortly after that. He walks away with Juliet through the many students at the corridor.

-----

I know this chapter sucks. I'm not in the right mind lol. Don't be mad at me. I tried my best.

Just watched Alvin & the Chipmunks 4. Omg im so in love with the songs! Esp Juicy Wiggle and Home! Wbu? Haha

Thanks for reading btw ily xx ~ and do me a favor? Vote this chapter too as u read pls~