Chapter 1

(Bella's POV) 

This was it!! The moment I've been waiting for my whole life! I've been waiting forever to graduate high school, and now my diploma is being handed to me. "Isabella Styles", the principal called my name and handed me my diploma. And yes, my last name is Styles. I'm Harry Styles' sister,even though he doesn't know that. I have been keeping up to date with everything he does ever since my aunt told me he was brother. I'm sorry I'm being extremely rude. Let me tell you a little about my past.

My name is Isabella Styles. When I was a few months old, my parents went on a cruise for their anniversary, leaving my brother and I with my aunt. A few weeks later my aunt received a letter saying that my parents were murdered on the ship. Since then, I've been living with my aunt,but my brother wasn't as fortunate. My aunt couldn't afford to raise both of us, she sent my brother to an orphanage where someone could adopt him and care for him, and she kept me. This is why my brother and I have never met.

(back to present)

I was really excited to go to London because I wanted to study at their art school and I get to explore the city.

I quickly said goodbye to all my friends, and headed home to finish packing.

I was now at the airport, waiting for my flight to leave.  I finally boarded the plane when they called my ticket number and took my seat.

A few seconds later, I guy with dark sunglasses and a hoodie walked over and sat in the seat next to me.

He glanced over at me quickly and looked away, but then he looked back at me.

"You look familiar." he whispered just loud enough for me to hear.

"I get that a lot.  But I can't exactly recognize you with the dark shades and hoodie."

He looked around at the other passengers, then back at me.

"I don't want people to notice me, or they'll start freaking out."  Okay, so this guy was a little strange.

"Why would they freak out?" 

"Can you keep a secret?" I nodded. " I'm Harry Styles."

Cliffhanger:) 

so tell me what you guys think and please give me ideas on things to fix or add. Thanks and please vote and comment!!:):)<3