Chapter 21 Part 1

(Harry's POV)

As much as I tried, I couldn't wake up. It was as if someone were controlling me, not letting me open my eyes. I wanted so desperately to call for help, but how could I?

I felt my body being lifted, and could hear the sirens close by.

Cold things went on my chest, and I felt my sound shiver. They were trying to wake me up.

"Is he still alive?!" I heard a girl cry.

"Yes, he's in a coma though." someone explained.

I heard the girl start to cry again, and I just wanted to get up and comfort her. What the hell is going on with me?!

------------------------------------------

Finally my eyelids gave in and opened. I looked around confused at where I was, and then noticed her, the girl sitting next to me.

"Bella?" I could barely talk, but at least I got her attention.

"Harry you're ok!" she cried, shooting up from her seat and hugging me.

"Where am I?"

"The hospital. You've been out for a week. I came by your house a day after our conversation at the flat, and you were surrounded by blood on the floor unconscious."

"What? A week?"

"Ya" she whispered.

The doctor came in and went over to Bella whispering something in her ear. She nodded and looked at me once more before stepping out of the room.

"So Mr. Styles, how do you feel?"

"A little dizzy and tired."

"Well that's normal. I'm just gonna run some quick tests and then leave you to rest ok?"

I nodded, and he began his tests.

------------------------------------------

The doctor left the room and as much as I wanted to sleep, I couldn't. I forgot to ask the doctor what was wrong with me so I'm still just sitting here clueless.

I tried sitting up, but failed. Why are my sides hurting so bad?

I pulled the covers off me and lifted the hospital robe. My eyes widened in horror...........I had a stitches all over my right side.

Bella came in with a small smile on her face that soon fell when she saw

my side. She looked away and I saw tears fall slowly down her cheek.

"What happened to me?"

She took a deep breath and looked up at me.

"Harry........you were shot."

So I know its short, but its just part 1 of this chapter. I'm in the process of writing part two.

I bet none of you guys saw that coming though.

What do you think this happened to Harry?

Comment your answers and vote if you want part 2 updated faster.

Love you guys:)!!!!!

Ps. if you are not already, please read my other story You're My Everything, and also I have some good news.

I'm working on a new story that is coming soon. It's called Love Story and it is a Harry Styles fanfic. If you guys are interested, please tell me and I will update a sneak peek in the next update of this story.

Thanks:)