Chapter 29

(Liam's POV)

I couldn't be any happier. It's been a week since I've been married, and every day gets better.

We were at Hawaii for our honeymoon, and I was honestly falling in love with the place. It felt so peaceful and relaxing, and it made me feel happy to know that I was enjoying this with Katie.

__________________________________________

(Sophia's POV)

I went with my mom to pick up my wedding dress. At first, I thought of telling Louis to go hang out with Zayn, but my dad beat me to it, so now my dad and Louis are having a guys day which I find hilarious.

I was brought out of my daze when my mom asked me a question.

"At what time is the rehearsal dinner tonight?"

Oh my god!! I forgot that was tonight!!!

"Ummm..... it starts at eight."

"You forgot didn't you?" she asked, looking past my nervousness.

I didn't answer, and she took the silence as a yes.

"Sophia, you have to be more responsible. You are getting married next week, which means you need to take things more seriously."

My mom just didn't understand that I was the one who did everything because Louis acted like a five your old most of the time, so I had a lot to think about.

"I know, and I'm sorry. I just have a lot on my mind, but I'll be responsible."

She nodded, and luckily the lady came with my dress so we could leave. I honestly didn't want to talk to my mom about the whole growing up topic anymore.

__________________________________________

(Louis's POV)

At first, I was nervous to have to spend a day with Sophia's dad, but it turned out just fine in the end.

Sophia walked through the door, with her mom behind her, and Niall and Bella came running behind them.

"I'm sorry but the leprechaun can't stay." I stated, and Niall looked at me offended, but then saw all the food latex out on the table in front of me and his eyes lit up.

"Food!!!!"

"That's why he can't stay."

"Well I couldn't ignore him when he jumped me outside. And Bella is my friend so just suck it up and play with Niall while the adults talk."

Is she inferring that I'm a little kid. Because last time I checked I was 21 and she was 20. But she scares me, so I just listened to her.

Everyone, except Niall and I, went upstairs.

"Niall don't eat all the food!!" I yelled while I was walking into the kitchen to get some water.

"I make no promises!!" he yelled back.

I chuckled to myself, and took a sip of my water.

I walked into the living room, and Niall had food in both hands. He looked at his hands, then me, then he held out one of his hands.

"Want some?" he asked cheekily.

"No thanks mate."

He shrugged and continued eating.

I sat on the couch and turned on the tv. As I was flipping through the channels, I stopped when I heard a new reporter lady say One Direction.

They showed pictures of Katie and Liam on their honeymoon in Hawaii, and talked about how they spotted the couple having a fun, romantic day at the beach.

Then they started talking about Sophia and I.

They showed a picture of Sophia and her mom getting the wedding dress from a lady at the shop.

"Louis Tomlinson and Sophia Escobar get ready for the biggest event of the year next week.". That's what the headline said.

I rolled my eyes and turned off the tv. People can't respect privacy at all.

__________________________________________

(Katie's POV)

Liam took me in his arms, and we swayed slowly to the soft playing in the background.

We were at a nice little restaurant on the beach, that had no roof so you could see the stars shining bright if you looked up. Honestly, my favorite part of Hawaii was night time. The sound of the ocean and the way the atmosphere felt, everything was perfect.

Liam smiled that cute smile of his that made me smile, and I lay my head on his chest as he wrapped his arms around my waste.

-------------later that night--------------

I got out of the bathroom and went over to Liam who was laying down on the bed.

We were in the hotel room relaxing since it was 10pm, but o wasn't tired.

"How do you seriously have the energy to stay awake?" Liam asked, smiling and caressing my cheek softly with his hand.

"I've been around Sophia a lot."

He chuckled, and brought his face closer to mine, brushing his lips on mine. I leaned in and deepened the kiss, and he placed one hand on my waist and the other was above my head as he was now on top of me.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and brought him closer to me, until there was no more room to bring him closer.

He leans in, and I meet him halfway, as he places a soft, sweet kiss on my lips.

"Now I'm tired." I say yawning.

He chuckles, and pulls the covers over us.

"I love you Katie. With all my heart."

His words made me melt everywhere, and I smiled.

"I love you too Liam."

I place a soft kiss on his cheek, and settle back down in his arms, my head resting on his chest.

I spent that night in Liam's arms, smiling at the fact that we could finally be happy together.

__________________________________________

So what did you guys think????????????

Please VOTE, and I hope you are excited for the next chapter as this story is reaching the end!!!!!!!:)