Chapter 3

*3 weeks later*

(Bella's POV)

"Harry, my name is Isabella Styles....I'm your sister."

I can't believe it.  I finally told him.  I feel like the weight of the world was just lifted off my shoulders and I can finally breathe. 

Harry on the other hand, not so much.  He had tears streaming down his face, and was looking at me with such a shocked expression. 

"Bella....you're my sister?! After all these years, the orphanage telling me that my parents and little sister were killed....I feel so terrible Bella!! 17 years of thinking you were dead when we could have been a family." he said choking the words out gasping for air. 

I immediately hugged him after he was done letting it all out, and we sat their crying together.  People were walking past us looking at us funny, but I didn't care, I had my brother and that's all I wanted right now. 

"So, you believe that I'm your sister?" I asked.  I thought he would laugh or yell at me telling me I was a liar who just wanted his money. 

"Of course I believe you.  We have the same eyes, same laugh, same brown hair, except mine's curly and yours is straight" he said, laughing a little at the end.

"If we didn't look so much alike, I wouldn't have believed you.  And i'm happy you told me, because .... well you know me being a flirt and all..." he said not being able to finish.

Aww he's blushing. 

"Harry, it's ok.  I'm just happy that I get to be with my big brother."  And with that, we hugged and cried and just sat their talking and catching up on stuff.  I told him all about my childhood, while he told me about how life was before and after the x factor.  

We headed home after it started getting dark, and Harry and I laughed the whole way home.  We were so happy to be reunited again.  I can now say I'm the happiest and luckiest girl in the world.  When we got home, we found Liam watching Toy Story and Zayn asleep on the couch next to him. 

"Where are Louis and Niall?" asked Harry.

"Louis went to the movies with this girl he met today while we went out today, and Niall's either upstairs eating, or in the kitchen eating." explained Liam who went back to watching Toy Story after he was done telling us. 

"IN THE KITCHEN!" yelled Niall.  He came into the living room with three bags of chips and some ice cream. 

"Oooo ice cream, I would love some" I said. 

"Do you wanna keep that hand? Then I suggest you keep it off my food." He said with a serious expression on his face. 

"Jeesh Nialler I was just kidding" I said giggling. 

"HONEY I'M HOME!!" yelled Louis from the front door.  He walked into the living room where we were all seated with a huge grin on his face. 

"How'd it go Lou?" asked Niall while he was stuffing his face with chips. 

"It went great.  She's extremely funny and loud, and I really like her.  Mostly because she's like a girl version of me."

Awww that's so cute. 

"What's her name?" I asked him.

"Sophia"

"You should invite her over so we can meet her." I said. 

He gave me a look that made me want to bend over and die of laughter. 

Aww Lou, already protective over his new girl. 

"I'll invite her over only if you promise not to embarass me infront of her and attack her with your girlish questions."

Way to kill the fun Lou.

"FINE" I said sighing and groaning at the same time. 

"Well guys there's something I need to tell you." Harry announced.  I had almost forgotten that the boys didn't know that we were brother and sister. 

"What happend Harry?" asked Zayn who had apparently woken up from all the talking. 

"I would like to tell you guys that Bella is actually Isabella Styles, my sister."

Everyone's jaws dropped as they looked at us with shocked expressions, and then started jumping up and down with excitment asking us all sorts of questions about how it all happened, and we told them the story from the beginning. 

"Well isn't this a small world." said Niall. 

He was giving me a look of relief now that he knew I was officially his since Harry wasn't gonna try to flirt with me anymore.That would just be gross. 

"Hey Bella can I talk to you for a minute?" asked Niall who was now looking at me with those blue eyes that are starting to leave me breathless. 

"Sure" He led me to his room and we both sat on the bed in silence for a couple of minutes.  Then he grabbed put his hand under my chin and lifted my face up so I could look at him.  Then he did something I wasn't expecting.  He kissed me.  It wasn't a rough kiss, but a sweet, loving soft kiss.  When he took his lips off mine, he looked me in the eyes, and said the words I've been waiting to here for a while now. 

"Bella,  I know I've only known you for  three  weeks now, but will you do me the honor of being my girlfriend?" he asked with those beautiful blue eyes staring right into my green ones. 

"YES!!! Of course I would love to be your girlfriend Nialler."  I said now officially breathless.  He kissed me once again, and I was so happy to be officially his.

(Niall's POV)

I was so happy she was finally mine.  Ever since Harry came home with her on the first day of her arrival, I fell in love with everything about her.  Her laugh, her smile, her eyes, her kindness.  It all left me breathless.  I now had my beautiful girlfriend in my arms; my princess.