Chapter 9

(Jane's POV)

It's been almost a month since Harry asked me to live with him and his friends.  I've gotten really close with him and the guys, and Bella, Perrie, Sophia and I have gotten really close.  Today we're having a girls day out, and we told Katie we'd pick her up.  Her and Liam have really hit it off, and that's why we're going shopping because Liam and her are going on their first date. 

"JANE, KATIE TEXTED ME SAYING SHE'S READY!!" yelled Bella.  I quickly grabbed my phone and purse, and went downstairs.  Harry comes and gives me a kiss on the forehead, before he goes upstairs.  He still hasn't asked me out or anything which makes me nervous, because at first I thought for sure he likes me, but now I don't know.  Maybe he just wants to be friends, but I like him much more than that. 

"Ok, I'm ready let's go." I said to the three girls who were all on their phones.  They all looked up at me, and got up so that we could leave. 

"I call shotgun!!!" yelled Sophia who ran past us to get to the car first, making Perrie fall on the ground.  Bella and I just looked at each other and started laughing. 

"Oops, sorry Perrie" said Sophia who went to go help her up. 

"It's cool, let's just go pick Katie up." she said brushing any dirt off her jeans.  I got in the back with Perrie, while Sophia was in the passenger seat up front next to Bella, who was driving.  We sat their in silence for a moment not knowing what to talk about, and it was getting awkward. 

"Hey Soph, can you put some music on?" I asked breaking the silence. 

"Ya sure." she said turning the volume up.  We all started laughing when the boys song 'KISS YOU' came on. 

(Zayn)

Oh I just wanna take you anywhere that you like

We can got out any day any night

Baby I'll take you there Take you there Baby I'll take you there There

(Harry)

Oh Tell me tell me tell me How to turn your love on

You can get get Anything that you want

Baby just shout it out shout it out Baby just shout it out Yeah

(Liam)

And if you You want me to Lets make a move

(Harry)

Yeah So tell me girl If every time we

(All)

To-o-ouch You get this kinda Ru-u-ush

Baby say yeah yeah yeah yeah, yeah yeah yeah

If you don't wanna Take this slow

If you just wanna Take me home

Baby say yeah yeah yeah, yeah yeah

(Harry)

And let me kiss you

(Zayn)

Oh baby, baby Don't you know you got what I need

Lookin' so good From your head To your feet

Comon come over here Over here Comon come over here Yeah

(Niall)

Oh I just wanna show you off to all of my friends

Making them drool down their chinny- chin- chins

Baby be mine tonight Mine tonight Baby be mine tonight Yeah