Chapter 24

(Liam's POV)

"What do you wanna do today?"

"I have to go look at stuff for the wedding. Do you wanna come?"

"Of course"

Katie and I grabbed our stuff and headed out. I don't know if I'm nervous or excited that I'm getting married in two months. We had almost everything ready, and I know Katie was thinking the same thing about being nervous or excited. Knowing her, she was probably both.

"Liam, what do you think of these flowers?"

I snapped out of my train of thought and looked over at the flowers she was holding.

"They're beautiful." I said with a smile.

She nodded and smiled and began talking to our wedding planner.

__________________________________________

Once we were done picking floral arrangements and other necessary things, I took Katie out to eat so that we could have spend some time together, away from all the wedding stuff.

"Liam, is everything alright? You've been kind of off today."

"Ya, everything's fine. It's just.....I'm kind of nervous. I'm not regretting anything at all, I'm just nervous."

She smiled, and I took her hands in mine.

"Everything, will be fine. I promise." she told me softly.

__________________________________________

Sorry it's so short, but I'm on a choir trip and I thought I would have time to update a lot, but I was wrong so I'm making the chapters a little short. Please keep voting, because that's what puts a smile on my face!!!!!:)