Chapter 15

(Louis's POV)

It was five in the morning and I couldn't sleep.  I've been planning how I'm going to propose to Sophia all night.  I wanted it to be special, not something that every guy does when they propose.  I was getting frustrated that I couldn't think of anything to do, until it hit me.  The best idea I could think of, but I would have to run it through Liam and Bella first.  They knew best when it came to these things.  I smile made its way on my face, and I didn't want it to go away.  If Liam and Bella approved of my idea, I would propose to Sophia tonight. 

I ran to Liam's flat until I finally burst through the front door.  "LIAM I NEED YOUR HELP!!!!"  my voice echoed through the hallway, as an angry Liam made his way to the living room where I was jumping up and down anxiously.  "What do you want Louis it's seven in the morning."   "Jeesh no need to be grumpy LiLi."  "Ugh don't call me LiLi."   "Fine, but I need to ask you something."   "What is it?"  I immedietaly tole him everything, and his face lit up.  "She'll love that mate."    "I hope so."  I said goodbye to Liam, and went to go put my plan into action.  Liam said he would call Bella, and ask her for advice.   I went to go buy everything I needed, and saved the ring for last.  Bella came along with me to pick out the ring.   "Bella, this is the one."  I told her dead serious.  We were both fighting over which ring to get her.  "No Louis this is the one."  "Who's paying for it huh?"  I asked, while her face dropped.  I out smarted her,  hahahahahaha.  "Fine, go pay for it."   "Don't mind if I do."   The ring was absolutely the one.   It was a mixture of gold and silver,  with a diamond that wasn't exaggerated, and I asked to get it engraved.  It read 'Sophia & Louis Forever'.  I know, kind of cheesy but hey, that's how I am. 

When I got home, I went to get dressed all nice, and put the ring in my pocket.  I took one look in the mirror, and then texted Sophia.  "Meet me in the park by the fountain."    This is it, I'm going to propose.

(Sophia's POV)

I got Louis' text saying to meet him by the fountain in the park, but it didn't make sense.  Whenever Louis texts me like this, he always had bad news to tell me.  Like when he told me he was gonna ask if I could go on tour with him last year, but then he told me to meet him by the little shop down the street to tell me that I couldn't go because Paul didn't want the boys getting 'distracted'.   I started to get nervous, until I got another text from Louis saying to dress nice but casual.  Ok?  I decided to wear a white and pink floral dress, with a brown belt around the waist.  I curled my hair, and put light make up on.  Satisfied, I went to go meet Louis by the fountain. 

I was sitting on the edge of the fountain, looking around.  The sun was starting to set, and I let out a long sigh.  What's taking him so long?  I waited about another hour, and by then, the sun had gone down, and the stars were shining bright in the dark night sky.  The worst part was, no one was here.  I was sitting all alone in this huge park, with just the water behind me being the only noise.   I started to get up to leave, super mad at Louis, when all of a sudden lights shown all over the trees.   Then fireworks began to go off in the sky.  My eyes grew big at amazement.  It was beautiful.  There were flower patterns in the sky, and then I saw something that made my jaw drop.  The sky read, 'Will you marry me Sophia?'.  What's going on?   "What do you say, will you marry me?"  I heard a voice whisper in my ear, and turned around to look at Louis.  My smile was huge, and I guess my expression was funny because Louis chuckled.  "You had me wait an hour?" I asked a little mad still.   "Well I had to wait til it got dark, and it was cute seeing you swing your legs back and forth waiting for me. But don't avoid the question."  He got down on one knee, and pulled out a little blue box.  "Sophia, will you marry me and make me the happiest person in this world?  I promise to be with you in every moment of our lives, support you in every decision you make, and love you for the rest of my life."  He looked at me waiting for my answer.  "Of course I will!" I squealed as I jumped into his arms.  "And I'm sorry for making you wait."  "It's ok Lou."  I brushed my lips on his, and he deepened the kiss.  He did all this for me, just for me.  I truly am the luckiest girl in the world.  Other girls would be like Oh my god I'm marrying Louis Tomlinson of One Direction, but to me, he's just Louis, the guy I fell in love with.  I pulled away, and he entwined our fingers, as we walked back to the car to head home. 

I'm going to update the next chapter so don't worry.  Just updated so you could see that Louis finally got the nerve to propose to Sophia.  Yay!!!  I'm gonna get started on the next chapter now.  Please vote and tell me what you guys think will happen with Bella and Niall with the whole baby thing.  Do you think that they'll break up or stay togehter?  Vote and comment.  Love you guys:)