Chapter 26

(Harry's POV)

It was three in the morning, and I couldn't sleep. Thinking about everything that happened today with Jane wouldn't let my mind rest.

She tried telling me that she was sorry for shooting me and that we should have never broken up, but I didn't believe any of that. She wanted to break up with me, when all I did was love her. She was the first girl I actually settled down with.

I kicked a rock that was in my way, and went down to the lake that was behind the park. I sat down, inhaling the fresh air, and started feeling sick to my stomach. I couldn't feel my hands or feet, and I started panicking. My vision was going blurry, and then it all went black.

________________________________________________________________________________

(Katie's POV)

I left Liam sleeping upstairs in our room, and grabbed my keys and phone. Sophia had texted me saying that she wanted us to hang out, and that our new friend, Blanca, would be joining us. I honestly didn't mind since it was fun having her around. The three of us went crazy together, which I needed because of all the wedding planning.

I pulled into Sophia's driveway, and got out of the car, walking up to the front door. Louis opened the door, and I was surprised to see him up at three in the morning.

"Louis, what are you doing up?"

"What could you expect? Blanca's here."

I chuckled at his annoyance, and he yawned, going into the flat, and leaving me to enter.

I joined Sophia and Blanca on the couch, and Louis gave us his annoyed look. We started chuckling as he swiped everything on the kitchen counter, and lay down on top of it.

"Go to bed!!" Sophia yelled.

"NO!!! I like the kitchen counter."

We heard him fall on the floor and grunt, then he came out of the kitchen and went upstairs.

"I'm going to bed." he said annoyed.

"Goodnight!!" we all yelled at him. He covered his ears, and we all started laughing hysterically.

"So how's the wedding planning going?" I asked Sophia once we all calmed down.

"It's going good. We have it set for after you and Liam get back from your honey moon so you can both be there."

I nodded, smiling, and we all ran to the kitchen to get snacks for our little 'sleepover'.

_______________________________________________________________________________

(Harry's POV)

I woke up, and found myself.......well I don't know where I found myself. I lifted my head to see where I was, but was pushed back down by a gentle hand.

"I wouldn't try getting up just yet. It could give you a bad headache." a girl said. She was pretty, with her big green eyes sparkling, her long glossy hair coming down over her shoulders.

"Where am I?" I asked confused, but not minding her prescence.

"I found you unconscious by the lake, so I called my sister, and we brought you here, our house." She was clearly American, not having an accent.

"How long have I been here?"

"A day. I gave you some medicine since half of you body was paralyzed. You should be fine soon, but I want to make sure the medicine works at its fullest, so don't try getting up for a while."

I nodded, and took in my surroundings. They had a nice home, very simple but nice.

"So is it just you and your sister?" I asked, trying to make conversation so it wouldn't be awkward.

She cleared her throat, and I could tell I touched a touchy subject.

"Yes. My dad was killed in when he went to fight the war in Afghanistan, and my mom couldn't afford to take care of us, so she gave us to an orphange. We were adopted by a couple that went missing a few months after they took us in, so my sister and I have been living on our own every since. We look out for each other."

She turned around, and her eyes were filled with sadness.

"You didn't have to tell me. I didn't want to invade your privacy."

"I don't mind. It feels good to talk about it. My sister always told me that talking about things help gets the pain out."

It was silent for a while, before I remembered that I didn't even know the name of the person who probably saved my life.

"What's your name?" I asked her.

"Angel"

"I'm Harry, but I guess you already knew that."

She looked at me confused.

"You don't know who I am?" I said shocked.

She shook her head.

"No, sorry"

I smiled at her innocence,and she blushed.

"It's ok, you'll eventually know."

We stayed silent for a while, and she came over and placed her hand on my forehead.

"You can get up now." she whispered.

I started to get up slowly, when I heard the front door open, and a girl a few years older than Angel walked in to where we were.

"Oh good, he's awake." she said, placing grocery bags on the table.

Angel got up, and started whispering things in her sisters ear. Her sister nodded, and walked over to me.

"I would let you stay, but you probably have family waiting for you. Am I right?"

I nodded, and she turned around.

"Angel, do you wanna take him home after dinner?"

She nodded, and I mentally smiled.

"I'm Lizzie by the way." she said, holding out her hand for me to shake, which I did.

"Harry" I said, smiling politely.

"Well, I'll get started on dinner. Make yourself at home Harry, and if you need anything, just let us know."

I nodded, and Lizzie went into the kitchen, leaving Angel and I alone. I was about to ask her something, when my phone vibrated in my pockets.

It was Bella.

__________________________________________

What happened to Harry at the lake???

I hope you guys liked this chapter, and I don't know when I will update again, but it would really help if I got 10 votes for the next chapter. Thank you all for reading, and I hope you enjoyed the chapter:)!!!!!!!:)