Chapter 22

(Louis's POV)

I didn't wanna be involved in all the drama that Harry wad in currently, so I got up and dressed and took Sophia out for breakfast and bowling.

"I win!!" she yelled doing her happy dance.

"Just so you know, I let you win." I said

"No, Louis you suck at bowling and that's why I won!"

She saw that I was pouting and went up to me and poked my face.

I poked her sides, and she yelled, covering her mouth afterwards.

"Can we go get food now?" she asked using her puppy dog eyes.

"We just had breakfast!"

"Well I love food and you should know that so deal with it!!" she yelled skipping out of the bowling alley.

I rolled my eyes and smiled, then followed her out.

"Where do you wanna go eat?"

She stopped skipping and put her thinking face on which I know by memory since she's always thinking about food.

"Can we go to Nandos? Niall took me there with Bella last week and it. was. good."

I chuckled and grabbed her hand, entwining our fingers.

When we got there, we sat in a corner to draw less attention, and a waitress came over to take our orders.

Sophia, being the girl version of Niall, ordered a billion things, so I decided not to order so I can steal her food.

Of course she smacked my hands away.

"Oh common. All I want is a piece of your chicken!" I whined.

"Well I ordered this because I'm gonna eat it so you should have ordered."

"Well, I figured that my beautiful girlfriend would share with me so I didn't order."

She looked at me, then her food, then me again and sighed.

"Fine. I'll only share with you because I love you and because I want dessert next"

"Thank you" I said taking her chicken and leaning over to give her a kiss.

When we finished eating, we left Nandos hand in hand and headed to the flat.

"I think I'm gonna take a nap." I said, giving Sophia a quick kiss, and going upstairs to my room.

__________________________________________

(Sophia's POV)

Louis went upstairs to sleep, and I stayed down. I decided to go out for a jog, and grabbed my keys and phone.

As I was running, I saw a girl around my age sitting on a park bench reading a book. I walked over to her, and she looked up and smiled.

"Hi" she said shyly

"Umm hi. I hope you dont mind me interrupting your reading, but I saw you here by yourself and wanted to come introduce myself. So, I'm Sophia." I said trying to sound less stalkerish.

"Oh. Well I'm Blanca." she said smiling.

"Do you mind if I sit with you?"

"No not at all."

We sat there and talked for two hours before it got dark and we exchanged numbers and said our goodbyes.

I walked home, and headed to the kitchen to get my secret cookies that I hid. I was going over to the living room to watch some tv when I heard a buzzing noise on the counter.

I walked over to it and saw that it was Louis' phone and that he had a new message.

I unlocked his phone, and dropped it when I saw who it was from.

Why is Louis in contact with Jane?

__________________________________________

(Katie's POV)

I was cuddled up on the couch with my Starbucks. Liam had gone out with the Zayn to go bowling, so I stayed at home having some quiet time.

"I'm. so. bored" I said picking up my phone to call Bella.

"Hey Katie"

"Hey. How's Harry?"

I heard her sigh before she spoke again.

"He's better, still sore, but better. I guess the only thing making him sick is the fact that he found out who shot him."

"Who?!" I was practically on the edge of the couch now.

"Jane"

No way!!! Jane shot Harry?!

"Who else knows about this?!"

"Just Niall, Harry and I"

"Oh, well wow."

"Ya. Hey, I gotta go. Harry's calling me, but i'll call you later ok?"

"Ok"

I hung up and decided to call Sophia.

"Heyyy" she said slowly.

"What's up with you?"

"I'm just tired."

"Well wake up cuz I'm talking to you! How's life?"

"Life is slow. I'm so behind on the whole wedding planning."

"Haha, sucks for you. Just kidding I love you. How's Louis?"

"He's fine, sleeping. I swear he's been around Zayn way too much lately. But I have a question for you that's kinda been bothering me for a while now. Do you think I should be worried about Jane texting Louis?"

Jane was what?!

"Yes you should. I don't know if its ok for me to say or not but I have to. You know how Harry got shot but he couldn't remember who?"

"Ya...?"

"Well, it was Jane. She shot him."

"What?! Are you serious?!"

"Ya. That's why you should keep an eye on Louis."

"Thanks for telling me. I gotta go cuz Louis' coming, but I'll call you later."

"K"

I hung up and sighed. Life was getting so complicated.

What did you guys think?????????????

I will update soon and im sorry I haven't updated in a while, but this week has been super stressful with tryouts for some school stuff so thank you for being patient.

Why do you guys think Jane is talking to Louis. Is he guilty to?

By the way, as you can see I added a new character whose name is Blanca. Why do you guys think I added her in the story?

Comment what you thought and VOTE for the next chapter to be updated faster.

Love you guys!!!!!:)