Chapter 16

(Niall's POV)

I got to Gabby's flat quickly, so that I could finally meet my daughter.  She was gorgeous, but something didn't feel right with any of this.  I knocked on the door, and waited out there while the cool breeze hit my face.  "Niall thank god you're here.  I have to go like now, so just have fun with Anna.  I already told her who you are, not the part that you're her dad though so..have fun." she said quickly, then headed towards her car.  I went inside and locked the door behind me.  Anna was sitting on the couch watching Tom and Jerry.   "Hi" she said looking at me, with her big eyes staring into mine.  I got this weird feeling that something wasn't right with this, with her and Gabby.  "Hi" I said back to her while going to sit next to her.  Now that I was getting a closer look, Anna didn't look anything like me.  She looked a little like Gabby, but definately not me.  I guess I was blinded last night by the thought of me having a kid.  "So, do you know what your mom went to go do?"  I asked trying to see why Gabby wouldn't tell me where she was going.  "No, she said she had to work."   Huh.  "Oh, well that's good."  We sat like this the whole day, and by 10pm, Gabby came in.  "Hey how'd it go?" she asked putting her purse and keys on the table.  "It went well.  Anna's an amazing girl."  She smiled at this.  "I know.  Thank you for watching her."   "No problem, but I have to go so I'll talk to you soon ok?"  I gave Anna a hug and kissed her forehead, and then Gabby hugged me, which made me remember everything about when I was with her.  I dated her for four years, and I honestly fell hard for her.  I can kind of see why she just left, but I was still upset that she kept Anna from me. 

When I got home, I went straight to my room, but saw Bella sleeping on my bed.  I sighed, and went to change in the bathroom.  I couldn't bring myself to talk to her.  I knew I had to, because she would be even angry if she knew that I was keeping this from her, but I can't.  I don't want to lose her, but I know that I already am by keeping this from her.  To sum things up, I'm so lost and confused right now.  I decided to call Liam and ask him on advice for what to do, so I stepped outside and did so. 

(Liam's POV)

I was with Katie, planning our wedding.  We didn't want to wait forever, but we didn't want it to be too soon so that we could have time to get everything together, so we decided that we would get married in four months.  She was going to talk to Bella about all the girly stuff tomorrow, so I deided to get some of the stuff that we as a couple need to do together out of the way.  "We should talk to the wedding planner tomorrow about good places where the wedding can take place." she said flipping through books.  I was about to agree, when my phone started buzzing on the table.  I picked it up, and saw that it was Niall.  "Hello?"  I asked kind of confused on the the irish boy was calling me so late.  "Liam can I come over? I need help before I literally go crazy."  Typical Niall.  "Uh....ya sure"  "thanks I'll be over in a few." he hung up, and I set my phone back down on the table.  "Who was that?" Katie asked setting the books down, and resting her head on my shoulder.  "Just Niall.  He sounded really stressed out, so I told him it was ok to come over."   The door bell rang, and she got up to get it.  "Hey Niall."  I heard her say, as they both made their way into the living room.  "I'll go to give you some guy time."  she gave me a quick kiss on the cheek, and then said, "I'll see you tomorrow."  I walked her out to her car, and then I went back inside to see what was up with Niall.  "I'm stressed out."  he said while collapsing on the couch.  "Obviously mate but why?"   "Well....do you remember Gabby?"   "Ya...."   "Well, she showed up at my flat a while ago, and told me she needed to tell me something which was that we have a daughter together."  he said super fast in one breath.  I was shocked.   "Niall, how could you be so stupid?"  "I didn't know.  It was during the time that we were dating, but then she left because she was pregnat during the x factor, and left me a note saying we were over."   "Well does Bella know?"   "No, and that's why I'm stressed out.  I don't want her to find out, but I know she has to.  Ugh what should I do LiLi?"  I cringed at the word LiLi.  "Ok one don't call me LiLi."  "Sorry."   "Two, you have to tell Bella.  She might not take it so bad if you tell her you just found out and explaine everything to her.  If you keep it from her any longer, it will be worse when you tell her or she finds out."   "I guess you're right.  Thanks mate."   " No problem.  I'm going to bed now.  See you tomorrow."   "Ya"  he left my flat, and I went to bed, feeling exhausted.   The only good thing about my day was that I got to spend almost all of it with Katie.  We were planning the wedding and doing all this other stuff, but at least I was still with her.  I closed my eyes, letting sleep over take me.

I know that it's really short, but I'll try updating tomorrow with more details of Liam and Katie's wedding, and definately more drama with Niall, Gabby and Bella.  Comment what you think is happening with the whole Nialls' daughter situation, and vote if you want to find out.  Love you guys:)