Chapter 21 Part 2

(Harry's POV)

"What?? How?"

And then, the memory slowly came back to me.

____________flashback____________________

I pulled up in my driveway, and got out, locking my car afterwards.

When I got to the front door, I took my keys out and unlocked my door, but felt something cold hit me.

It was like my world was scattered, and I couldn't see right. A figure that I could barely make out took out a pocket knife and walked towards me. They lashed at my arms as I grabbed my side where I was hit in pain and collapsed on the floor.

I felt myself slowly fade away, and everything around me became dark, but I heard the door slam shut before I was out.

___________end of flashback______________

"I was shot" I whispered in shock.

"Everything's gonna be fine Harry-"

"No it's not Bella! Someone broke into my house and shot me. I was so helpless!" I said, chocking back my tears.

"You remember what happened?"

"Ya. I just don't remember who did it."

"Are you ok with telling me?" she asked shyly.

"I guess"

I told her everything that happened, and we were both in tears at the end.

"Hazza, I'm so sorry." she whispered while getting up and hugging me.

I hugged her back, and pulled away after a few seconds, wiping the tears off her face.

"Everythings gonna be ok" I whispered to myself.

_____________ two weeks later____________

(Harry's POV)

As hard as I tried to remember that person that shot me, I couldn't.

I guess I should forget about it and just go on with life.

I was walking down the streets and going towards Nandos when I someone that caught my eye.

They looked my way, and we made eye contact for a split second before they entered Nandos.

My mind went back to the night when i was shot, and I finally put the pieces together.

I gulped, and started breathing heavily.

Jane was the one who shot me.

------------------------------------------

Soooooo, did anyone see that coming?

I've decided that this story is gonna have about five to ten more chapters before I end it. I don't wanna add too much drama because then it gets boring.

Please read my other story You're My Everything if you're not already reading it.

Comment what you guys thought of this chapter, and VOTE to get next chapter updated faster.

Love you guys!!!!:)