Chapter 33

(Harry's POV)

I was helping Bella and Niall get the last things ready and organized for their wedding that took place in three days.

I GET TO BE THE BEST MAN!!!!!

And Blanca gets to walk down with me, so that was a bonus for me.

"I think we're done here." Bella yelled, with her clipboard in hand.

Finally!!!!!

I ran to my car, and started the engine.

I hadn't told any of the guys or girls, but I had a date with Blanca tonight.

I decided that Angel was just a good friend, and I didnt really have any feelings for her.

__________________________________________

(Sophia's POV)

As much as I love being home, I MISS ITALY!!!!!!!!!!

It was such a beautiful place, and one week of it wasn't enough. I knew for a fact Louis felt the same way, because he kept watching movies that take place in Italy.

"Louis that's the tenth movie. Give it a rest and go get some vitamin D outside." I said, grabbing the remote from him and turning the tv off.

"Hey!!! I was watching that!!"

What a cry baby.

"Well lets go outside and watch something."

"Umm, you can't watch a movie outside." he said in a girl's voice.

I rolled my eyes.

"That's not what I meant, and don't use that tone of voice with me. I meant, we should go watch the beautiful clouds, or the trees or something that involves the outdoors. I will not have you inside all day."

"Fine mother."

"Excuse me?"

"Nothing" he said quickly, grabbing his shoes and going out the front door.

That's better.

__________________________________________

(Liam's POV)

Katie has been acting so strange lately. Ever since we talked about kids, she's been ignoring me, and when I try getting close to her, she just leaves.

"Liam, answer the phone!!" she yelled from the kitchen. She's also been having a lot of cravings lately.

I picked up the phone, which was actually her cellphone, and answered it.

"Hello?" I ask, not even bothering to look at the caller ID.

"Hello, this is Dr. Sim's office, calling to inform that Katie Payne has her first appointment to check how everything is going tomorrow morning at 8am. Press one if you want to confirm this appointment, and press to to cancel and reschedule. Thank you.". the message finished, and I was super confuses? Since when does Katie have to go to the doctor's and for what?

__________________________________________

Sorry its short, but I wanted to update!!!

Ok, so next chapter is the last chapter, and then the epilogue, and then the story ends until I put the sequel up. I'll give you more details on the sequel at the end of the next chapter.

Don't forget to VOTE and comment!!!!!