Chapter 28

Ahhhhhh!!!!!! Only six chapters left!!!!! Hope you guys enjoy this chapter, and don't forget to vote at the end:)!!

(Harry's POV)

I arrived at the reception party a little late since I had to go home and get dressed, then I went to pick up Angel, since I asked her to be my date.

We arrived, and found Katie and Liam on the dance floor, Louis was eating his carrots, while Sophia and Niall were pigging out, typical, and Bella was sitting next to Niall talking to Blanca.

I went over to their table with Angel, and they all looked at me with shocked looks.

"What?" I asked, not knowing what was wrong.

"Where have you been? It's been a week since any of us have seen you!!" And there goes Bella freaking out.

"Oh that. Well something happened, and Angel helped me. By the way guys, this is Angel, Angel this is my sister Bella, her boyfriend Niall. The pig next to him is Sophia-" when I said that, she threw a bread roll at me and gave me a seat glare. I mouthed a sorry and continued, "and that's Louis sitting next to the marvelous Sophia." She smiled at me satisfied, and I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. Sophia scares me.

"It's nice to meet you." Bella said getting up, and I'm pretty sure she began to tell Angel everyones life story. That's my sister for you.

Angel went to go sit with Bella and Blanca, while I went over to congratulate the couple, who were now sitting at their table.

Katie smiled when she saw me, as did Liam, and they both stood up to walk towards me.

"Congrats" I said, patting Liam on the back, and giving Katie a hug.

"Where have you been?" Katie asked me.

"Long story that I'll have to tell you after you guys get back." I teased.

She stuck her tongue out at me, and Liam laughed at us, probably amused that we were acting so childishly.

"I'm gonna go back to the table." I said.

"We'll go with you." Liam said.

They followed behind me, and our group was finally complete.

"So has Liam mentioned anything about where we are going at all?" Katie whispered so that only I could here.

"Sadly no. But knowing Liam, it will be peaceful and romantic, so you can cross crazy and adventurous off your list." I joked. She punched my arm playfully, and we joined in the others conversation.

_________________1 week later____________

(Louis' POV)

I didn't know why, but Sophia was actually cleaning the flat. I sat on the couch watching her vacuum, dust the shelves, wash every single dish, and she actually organized everything. I chuckled as I was recording

"Louis help me clean!!" she whined.

I rolled my eyes and chuckled.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because I need you to help me!!"

"Fine then"

I went over to where she was sitting on the couch, and sat on top of her.

"Louis Tomlinson get off me!!" she yelled, trying to push me up.

"What if I want to be lazy?" I teased.