Chapter 32

--------A week later--------------

(Katie's POV)

I nervously walked into the doctor's office to get my test results from the pregnancy test.

Bella was waiting for me in the lobby, because I needed time alone to think, and after this, we were going to pick Louis and Sophia up at the airport.

"Alright, Mrs. Payne. I have your results." the doctor said, taking a seat in front of me.

He put his glasses on to read, and began flipping through my files.

"Well?" I asked, now desperate.

"Mrs. Payne, the test was positive." he said, not looking at me,but writing something down.

I felt the weight of the world fall on me, with just that short sentence said.

I should be happy right? If I knew Liam wanted kids, I would be jumping up and down, but whenever someone talks about us raising kids, he says 'Maybe in the future.'

"I'll leave you to have some time, but whenever you're ready, a nurse is outside waiting to give you the dates of your appointments." he said, getting up and leaving.

I nodded, gathering my things and leaving the room.

I went over to the nurse, and she went over my appointment sheet, and what to do to make sure the pregnancy goes well.

__________________________________________

I got home, and went over to where Liam was sitting on the couch.

"Hey" he said, not taking his eyes off his phone.

When I didn't answer him, he looked up, worried.

"What's wrong?" he asked standing up.

Well, here it goes.

"I have to talk to you, and what I tell you....well....you might not like it."

He looked at me confused, and we sat down together on the couch.

"Is everything alright?"

"Liam, what do you think of kids?"

He scrunched his eyebrows, probably confused by my change of topic.

"Huh?"

"What do you think of kids?"

His face expression relaxed a little, and he smiled.

"We went over this." he said, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"We're going to enjoy a fee years together before we start raising a family."

Great.

"So you don't want to start a family." I stated.

"Not right now, at least. Maybe in the future."

I felt tears forming in my eyes, and didn't know what to do. What if he gets angry?

"Why do you ask?" he said.

"Nothing." I said, shrugging off his grasp on my waist, and heading down the hall to our room.

I locked the door behind me, and slid down to the floor.

The tears I was holding started rolling down my cheeks.

__________________________________________

Comment what you guys think and vote!!!! Two chapters to go!!!!

There will be a sequel though, I just will not write it right away.

VOTE!!!!!