Chapter 2

(Bella's POV)

"HARRY STYLES?!!" I yelled.  I couldn't believe this.  My own brother was going to be sitting next to me the whole way to London. 

"Shhh, keep it down.  I can't have anyone fangirling over me right now." He said.

"What are you even doing here, I thought you were in London?" 

"I came to New York to do research, but I have to get back to London so the boys and I can start tour." 

I don't know if I should tell him or not.  I don't even know if he'll believe he's my brother. 

"So, what's your name?" He asked.

"Isabella, but everyone calls me Bella." 

"That's cool. But if you don't mind if I ask Bella, why are you going to London?" 

"I got a scholarship to study at the London Art Academy.  I want to be an artist and since I've always wanted to go to London, I decided to study there." 

"Well you're gonna love London, and if you want, I can show you around when we get there?" 

I felt my heart beating fast.  He's making it so hard to tell him he's my brother. 

"I would love that! Thank you!"

"Ya, no problem."

"By the way can you recommend a good hotel?"

"You don't have to stay at a hotel, you can stay with us.  I'm pretty sure the guys won't mind if a pretty girl like you stays with us."  He says giving me a cheeky grin. 

Of course there goes Harry being flirty.  Oh my god that's so gross.  HE'S FLIRTING WITH HIS SISTER!!!  Calm down Bella he doesn't know you two are related.  All the more reason to tell him right? I don't want him to get carried away. 

"Thanks, that's really sweet of you"

" No problem, I'll just send them a quick text so they can get your room ready."

(Harry's POV) By the way H is for Harry and N is for Niall!:)

H: Hey Niall, do you mind telling the lads to get the guest room ready? I kind of invited someone to stay with us since she had no where to stay.

N: Ya sure Hazz no problem.  Wait, did you meet her on the plane?

H: Yes is that a problem?

N: Well, considering the fact you've only been on that plane for an hour and you already got a girl to stay with us, then I don't know if it's  a problem.  Do you know her name?

H: Bella

N: I'll tell the lads to get the room ready.

H: Thanks Nialler

"The boys are fixing your room." 

"Thanks Harry, you're really sweet." 

"It's really nothing."

(3 days later)

(Bella's POV)

"NIALL, GIVE ME MY PHONE!!!"

I've been with the boys for for three days now, and I've taking a real liking to Niall.  He's super cute, and every time he looks at me, I'm mesmerized in his beautiful blue eyes. 

"NEVER!!!" He yelled. 

"UGH, Niall seriously give it back!" 

"Ok I will...if you promise me something in return." 

"What?" Man he is so cute. 

"You have to go on a date with me, tonight." 

"Is this you're way of asking me out, by stealing my phone?" Oh Nialler. 

"Who's asking who out?"  Harry asks walking into the room with a piece of cake. 

"CAKE!! THANKS HARRY!" Niall says taking Harry's plate and running to his bedroom.  You could here his loud stomps up the stairs as he locks the door to his room. 

"NIALL, THAT WAS MINE!!" Harry yells. 

Great, now it's just the two of us in the living room.  I still haven't told Harry I'm his sister, so just standing here with him makes it awkward for him since I've been avoiding him.  I've been noticing him looking at me in a way I can't explain, and I don't want him to be grossed out when I tell him we're related, because  he's been flirting with me these past few days. 

"Harry do you mind if we go for a walk? I kind of have to tell you something, but I don't wanna say it here."

"Ya sure, let's go to the park across the street." 

We walk in silence, and I like it because giving me time to think of what I'm going to say to him.  When we reach the park, we go over and sit on the nearest bench. 

"So, what did you wanna tell me?" He asks looking at me.  The sun hits his beautiful green eyes, making them explode into a beautiful ocean green that look so much like mine.  He smiles that smile of his, and it just makes me more nervous. 

"Harry, when I was little, I had a little brother.  I never really got to meet him because we were only a couple of months old when we were separated.  My parents went on a cruise, and were murdered.  My brother and I were given to my aunt, but she only had enough money to take care of one of us, so she gave my brother to an orphanage, and kept me." 

Harry looked at me with sadness in his eyes.

"Why are you telling me this?" He asked. 

"Harry, my name is Isabella Styles.....I'm your sister."