Chapter 20

(Harry's POV)

I was extremely happy when Niall called me telling me that Bella was safe at home with him and they had made up. I talked with her and everything and told her I would stop by today to see her.

I hadn't told her about Jane and I though. I guess I didn't know how to tell her.

I pulled out of the driveway and headed over to their flat.

The thoughts going on inside my head made me nervous. None of the lads have really noticed anything that's been happening to me, and I guess I'm ok with that. No one really likes people getting in there business anyway.

I knocked on the front door, and was attacked by Bella.

"Hazza!!!!"

"You're squeezing the air out of me!!" I whispered.

"Sorry I just missed you."

"I missed you too little sis."

I walked into the living room and plopped myself on the couch.

"So how's Jane?"

Great. The question I've been trying to avoid.

"Oh. About that. You see.......Jane and I broke up."

I mumbled the last part.

"What?" she asked confused.

I cleared my throat and spoke again.

"Jane and I broke up."

---------------------------------------------------------------------

(Liam's POV)

"Ya sure it's fine. I'll find something else to do."

I hung up and put the phone on the table.

I let out a frustrated grunt. Ever since I proposed to her, the wedding planning has gotten in the way of everything. We couldn't go out today because the wedding planner wanted to show Katie some good wedding cake designs.

I called up Zayn to see what he was up to but of course no answer. Probably out with Perrie somewhere.

I called Louis next, and Sophia answered the phone.

"Hello?"

"How come you always answer his phone?"

"Because he always steals mine to play games so I steal his."

"Wow you guys have an interesting relationship."

"Yup. So what's up?"

"I just called to ask Lou if he had any plans, but clearly he does. I'll just call Harry."

"Ok bye."

She hung up and I sighed. Children these days.

I called up Harry, but he didn't answer......which is weird.

Oh well no one left for me to call since I know for a fact Niall is with Bella right now. He called me all excited last night.

I guess I'll just take a nap.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

(Harry's POV)

"You and Jane what?!"

"Ya, we broke up."

"What happened?!"

Typical Bella. Asking me questions then yelling at me.

"It just wasn't working out"

"So you guys just broke up for no reason because it wasn't working out?!"

"No, not like that. There was a reason, I just.....I just don't wanna talk about it right now."

"Oh"

Thankfully, she changed the subject and we talked for about half an hour before I started feeling funny so I headed home.

By the time I entered my flat, I got really dizzy and my vision got all funny. Next thing I knew, the room around me got dark.

Ok, so I know this chapter is short, but I really wanted to end the chapter like this and leave you all in suspense. So how about you guys comment your answers to these questions:

What do you guys think is happening to Harry?

Why do you think Jane and Harry broke up?

Is Liam getting frustrated with the wedding planning?

Comment your answers and vote to get the next chapter updated faster. I really think 60 votes will do the trick.