Chapter 27

Hey guys!!!!!!! So there's only about eight chapters left in this story!!!!!!!!!! I'm debating on whether I should make a sequel or not, it depends on if I finish my new story or not. Enjoy the chapter and vote at the end!!!!!!!!

_________________________________________________________________________________

1 month later-----The Wedding

(Katie's POV)

"You look beautiful!" Bella said, making sure there were no wrinkles on my wedding dress.

This was it. My wedding day!!!! I've been nervous all day, but I know that if it means spending the rest of my life with Liam, I'll always be happy because he makes me feel special.

"How much time left?" I asked, swallowing hard. My nerves were getting the better of me.

"You have an hour til you walk down the aisle." Sophia said, jumping up and down excited. I guess she should be nervous too since her wedding was next month. She had everything ready to go, and I'm gonna help her calm down when I get back from my honey moon.

Blanca, Bella, and Sophia continued fixing my hair, doing my makeup, and making sure that my I was perfection.

"I'm gonna go make sure Louis isn't being stupid and making Liam nervous." Sophia said, dragging Blanca out with her.

Bella gave me a reassuring smile, and I returned it.

"Are you ready?" she asked me.

"I know I am, my nerves just don't want to agree with me."

"Everything will be fine. You two are meant to be together, and this just brings you closer together."

I gave her a hug because I needed to hear words like these right now, and then Sophia and Blanca came in laughing, Louis and Niall behind them.

"You look amazing Katie!" Louis yelled. I covered my ears, and everyone laughed, except for Louis who just rolled his eyes.

"You know I'm naturally loud, so why do you act like this is all new to you? You should know me by now guys."

I giggled, and went over to give the cheeky boy a hug.

"I love you too Lou."

"Whatever" he said pouting.

"Sophia poke him in the face so that I don't slap him for being mean to me on my wedding day!" I said really fast. He immediately looked up from the corner he was standing in and ran over to me.

"Noooooo!!!! I'm sorry!! You know you love me!!" he whined. This only made me laugh more, until Zayn walked in the room and looked at us like we were all freaks.

"I came in here to wish the bride good luck, but I can see that you guys had something else in mind."

I opened my arms for Zayn, and he came over and returned my hug.

"Where's Perrie?" Niall asked, sitting down with a box of pizza on his lap.

"She had to work so she'll be here around when it starts."

I nodded, and went over to the mirror to take one last glance of myself.

"Hey guys, do you mind if I get a few minutes by myself?" I asked them.

The girls being girls, understood that I wanted time to prepare myself, so they got all the guys out of the room, and then turned around, mouthing words of encouragment.

When the door closed, I sat down, and started taking deep breaths.

"You can do this Katie." I thought.

_______________________________________________________________________________

(Liam's POV)

I took one last look at my reflection in the mirror, and exited the room.

I walked down the aisle, and stood where I was told. Now all I needed to do was wait for Katie to walk down the aisle. I knew that I would calm down once I saw her.

I took deep breaths as I waited, until the music started playing, and the door slowly opened. The bridesmaids and flower girls came out, and then Katie stepped through the doors.

I was breath taken by her. She looked absolutely amazing. The closer she walked towards me, the more anxious I got.

She finally stood next to me, and I locked eyes with her.

I hardly listened to what was being told to us, until time came for the vows. Katie wanted to go first so that she could focus on what I had to say and not forget hers.

"You have been my best friend, mentor, playmate, confidant and my greatest challenge. But most importantly, you are the love of my life and you make me happier than I could ever imagine and more loved than I ever thought possible...You have made me a better person, as our love for one another is reflected in the way I live my life. So I am truly blessed to be a part of your life, which as of today becomes our life together." She finished, and tears formed in both our eyes. I really do love this girl, and I"m going to show her through these words.

I took a deep breath, and began.

"I love you for your beauty, your intelligence, your kindness...and for the way you always know how to make me feel so special. So on top of all the other vows that I will make to you on our wedding day, I also vow to always appreciate how lucky I am to have someone who makes me feel the way you do and to continue to try as hard as I can to make you feel as special as you make me feel, forever and ever. I promise to encourage your compassion, because that is what makes you unique and wonderful. I promise to nurture your dreams, because through them your soul shines. I promise to help shoulder our challenges, for there is nothing we cannot face if we stand together. I promise to be your partner in all things, not possessing you, but working with you as a part of the whole. Lastly, I promise to you perfect love and perfect trust. For one lifetime with you could never be enough. This is my sacred vow to you, my equal in all things."

I took a deep breath, as we were handed the rings. I didn't really pay attention, as Katie and I were commuicating with our eyes right now, and only listened to the part where I could kiss the bride, which I did happily. We walked out of the church, now a married couple, and I was happy to say that I get to be with Katie forever now. She's mine, and I'm hers.

__________________________________________

They're finally married!!!!!!! About seven chapters left until its over, and I'm sad. VOTE if you want to know what happens next, and if I get 10 votes, I will post a preview of my new story "Love Story" (Harry Styles fanfic). I hope you enjoyed this chapter, and get ready for the next one!!!!:)