Chapter 30

---------Day of Wedding-----------------

(Sophia's POV)

"You look amazing!!" the girls squealed, fussing over how I looked in my wedding dress.

My dress was tight at the top, and float at the bottom. My hair was down and flowing curly to perfection. I had sparkly white heels on, that obviously I wanted to kill right now because I don't do heels, but my mom would never let me not walk down that aisle with heels.

*Knock* *Knock*

"Blanca, can you open the door please?" I asked kindly, blinking a million times.

"Sure" she said, skipping to the door.

She opened it, revealing Harry, Zayn, and Niall. Liam and Katie were arriving for the reception.

"You guys left my LouLou alone?" I gasped, which made them laugh.

"Okay, one his nickname is BooBear, and two, the girls are supposed to go over there. We're switching shifts." Harry stated in his girliest commanding voice.

I chuckled, and went over to hug my pig out buddy.

"Niall!!" I yelled, and opened my arms to him for a hug.

"Sophia!!!" he yelled back with the same enthusiasm.

"Well, we're going to go see how LouLou is holding up." Bella said, and Blanca, Perrie, and Angel followed her out.

"You look stunning Sophia." Zayn said coming over and giving me a hug.

"Thanks. You dont look so bad ourself." I said, trying to touch his hair, but he kept moving his head away from me.

"Don't touch the hair!!" he yelled, running to the other side of the room.

"Harry!!" I whined.

He rolled his eyes, and I gasped.

"I'm kidding!!" he yelled trying to hug me and tell me he's sorry, but I put my hand in front of his face.

"Don't talk to me Harry!" I said, pretending to be offended.

"But I'm sorry!"

"Ugh, fine. I forgive. But just this once."

He threw himself on the ground and hugged my legs.

"Oh thank you, my wonderful, amazing, adorable, sometimes annoying, but wonderful Sophia!" he said all in one breath.

I chuckled, but put a straight face on.

"Cute speech."

He was about to say something, but my mom walked in.

"Ready? It's time."

I gulped.

Already?

"Okay"

I followed her out where my dad was waiting for me. He smiled at me encouragingly, and I tried smiling, but I was so nervous.

Niall walked my mom down the aisle first, and Louis was for sure already up there, waiting for me.

Everyone got in line, Blanca at the front as my maid of honor, Harry and Angel behind her, then Zayn and Perrie, then my little cousin Leila as my flower girl. Lastly, it was me and my dad.

We all walked down the aisle, and I saw Louis stand up straighter when he saw me.

Awww, he was so cute.

I made my way next to him, and my dad went to take a seat by my mom.

The Pastor opened his Bible, and began to talk about the happiness that comes from a marriage.