Chapter 31

(Bella's POV)

"Does Liam know?"

"No, and he can't know yet. He told me himself he wasn't ready for kids. And I'm not even positive if I'm pregnant or not. I wanted to know if you would take me to get a blood sample done to see if I am or not." Katie said all in one breath.

Liam looked over, and smiled before turning back around to talk with Niall and Angel, who had joined the two boys a few minutes ago.

"Will you tell him as soon as you're sure?"

"Of course I will. Liam gets mad whenever I don't tell him something, especially if its this huge, he will be pissed if I hide this."

I nodded, and looked over at Liam who had his back facing us.

"Well, lets have some fun before we get all serious with the baby stuff."

"I agree"

We both stood up, and went over to where Liam and Niall were standing with Angel.

She was a sweet girl, and I didn't want to he rude, but I really didn't want her anywhere near Harry because he and Blanca are the cutest together. Just seeing them dance makes me happy.

__________________________________________

(Harry's POV)

I jumped on my bed, exhausted after that wedding.

I'm not complaining, mostly because I spent the whole wedding with Blanca. She's super sweet, and she's the only girl I know so far who brings this extremely happy side out of me.

*Knock* *Knock* *Knock*

"Who is it?" If it was Niall, I was going to throw a pillow at him. He has been bugging me nonstop all night for the weirdest things!!

"It's Bella!!" she yelled.

I went over to the door and unlocked it, letting her in.

"Everything ok?" I asked, sitting on the bed.

"Ya, I just wanted to let you know that I'm going out with Katie for an hour or two, so its just you and Niall."

Great.

"Oh don't worry. I'll take good care of Nialler." I said in a creepy voice.

"Harry, I better find my boyfriend in one piece when I get back." she said sternly.

"Ugh fine."

She smiled triumphantly, and left my room.

__________________________________________

(Katie's POV)

I was getting nervous, waiting for the doctor to tell me something. I'm not ready to be pregnant!! I got married a month ago, and I haven't enjoyed much time with Liam as a married couple.

"Alright, so you will need to come back in a week to get your results, but until then, you need to be careful in case you are pregnat, and eat right. On your way out, I have a nurse waiting to explain everything to you about how to take care of yourself." he said, writing somethings in my files, then got up and left.

__________________________________________

(Louis's POV)

"It's official. I love Italy!!!!!" I said, taking a bite out of this amazing ice cream that is only found in this one ice cream shop that I would marry if I wasn't married to Sophia.

"I do too." she said, licking her ice cream.

I sat there, thinking and enjoying Italy's amazing view. It was all so peaceful, until Sophia started yelling about me throwing my ice cream at her because I was too lazy to throw it away.

"LOUIS WILLIAM TOMLINSON YOU ARE SO DEAD!!!"

My eyes widened at the sight of her running towards me, and we started running around this couple that looked at us funny.

I ran into the bathroom, and was super confused when all these girls started yelling, until I realized I ran into the girls bathroom.

Sophia was dying of laughter, rolling around on the floor, while I ran out of the bathroom, followed by the screaming girls.

Well, Italy was peaceful.

__________________________________________

Hoped you guys enjoyed the chapter. The story is almost over, and there will be a sequel about Blanca and Harry, so get excited. The sequel will have stuff about Louis and Sophia, Katie and Liam, and Bella and Niall, and Zayn and Perrie, but the main focus will be Harry and Blanca.

Please VOTE, because it makes me happy when you do!!!!!!!!