Chapter 19

(Niall's POV)

"I really am sorry for pushing you out of all this."

"It's ok, just promise me no more secrets."

"I promise."

And I really did mean it. I was never going to push Bella away from me ever again.

She cuddled up to me, and I stroked her hair, while both of us focused on the movie we were watching.

---------earlier that day------------------------------------------------------------

(Bella's POV)

I wiped away all the tears I could, as I knocked on the front door of my aunt's house. I couldn't think of any other place to go, and I really needed her advice on what to do right now.

"Bella!!" she yelled, taking me in a big hug.

"I missed you! How's your brother?"

"He's doing great" I couldn't retain the sadness my voice held when I said it.

"Oh sweety, what's wrong?" She led me inside the familiar house, we sat down at the couch.

"It's Niall" I whispered.

"Did he hurt you?"

"I'm not sure. We were fine one moment and then he starts acting all distant and not talking to me, so I gave him back the ring and left." I paused before speaking again. "Aunt June what do I do?"

"I say you go back and fix things. I'm sure he's worried about you right now, and if he truly loves you and you love him, you'll make it work."

"You think so?"

"I know so. Now go get Niall back!"

I got up, gave her a hug, and left the house, going to catch the short plane ride back.

(Niall's POV)

I called up the number i found in the phone book, and called hoping Bella's aunt would answer.

"Hello?" an older woman's voice answered.

"Hello, is this June Robinson?" I asked nervously.

"Yes, who is this?".

"This is Niall Horan. I don't know if your niece Bella has ever mentioned me before."

"Oh yes she has. How are you?"

"I'm fine thank you. I wanted to know if you knew where Bella was?"

"Oh.....I suppose I could tell you, buy then you wouldn't be surprised."

What in the world was this lady talking about!!

"I'm sorry?"

"Don't worry dear, you'll know soon enough." and with that she hung up.

(Bella's POV)

I ran off the plane as soon as it was ok for me to do so. I called Harry to see if he knew where Niall was, but he didn't answer so I dialled Louis's number next.

"Hello?" Sophia answered probably eating.

"Hey is Louis there?"

"Bella?! OMG BELLA IT'S YOU I CAN'T BELIEVE IT WE'VE BEEN WORRIED SICK ABOUT YOU!!" Wow new record she said it all in one breath.

"Ya it's me. Listen do you by any chance know where Niall is right now?"

"Probably on his way to the airport to catch the first flight available and go get you in New York." she said as if it was no big deal.

"What?! No no no I have to get to him before he leaves. Thanks for helping Soph." I didn't wait for her to reply as I hung up and grabbed my keys. I had to stop him before he got on that plane.

(Niall's POV)

I went through the whole security line thing, then went to go wait for my flight. All this time I was stupid enough to get Gabby to use me and not believe Bella.

My flight was called, and I got up to go. Right before I entered the door, I heard my name. "Niall!" the voice yelled. I saw her run my way, and I couldn't help but smile in relief.

She jumped in my arms, and I held her close to me. "I made it." she whispered through little breaths.

"Where have you been?" I asked her gently, smiling and feeling all that guilt of ignoring her come back.

"I went to New York because I thought that's what I needed, to get away from you but I was wrong. I can't be away from you and I could never forget about you. Niall.......I love you"

After those words came out of her mouth, I kissed her. It was the perfect kiss to take all this anger and sadness away. It filled us up with happiness, hope, and love.

------------back to present--------------------------------------------------------

(Niall's POV)

"I really am sorry for pushing you out of all this."

As soon as we got home, I sat down and explained everything.

"It's ok, just promise me no more secrets."

"I promise."

And I really did mean it. I was never going to push Bella away from me ever again.

She cuddled up to me, and I stroked her hair, while both of us focused on the movie we were watching.

"Now, I have something to ask you Miss Styles." I told her with a smile on my face.

"And what would that be Mr. Horan?"

I got off the bed, and knelt on one knee on the floor.

"Isabella Styles, keeping secrets from you was the most stupid thing I've ever done. it hurt me more than anything in the world, and I hated the fact that I had to see you sad. I love you with all my heart and want nothing more than to spend the rest of my life with you. Bella, I promise to be honest with you from now on. I want to grow old with you by my side. I want to see our kids and grandkids grow with you sitting next to me on the porch and them running around. Will you do me the honor of marrying me. Again."

She stiffled a laugh, and wiped the tears forming in her eyes away.

"Of course I will Niall. I love you."

I slipped the ring on het little finger, and held her in my arms. This is how it should always be. Me and her happy and together.

So guys, I hope you liked this chapter. I'll get started on the next chapter as soon as I can, but I'm gonna be really this week. What do you think is gonna happen:

Are Niall and Bella really done with all the drama?

Will Gabby go to the extreme to get what she wants from Niall?

Will Liam and Katie's wedding bring pressure on their relationship?

What about Louis and Sophia? Or Harry and Jane? What's gonna happen to them?

Vote to get next chapter updated faster, and comment your answers.

Also, please please please read my other story You're My Everything. Its a Niall Horan fanfic.

Thank you all so much fir reading and an extra extra thank you to those of you who always vote and comment. Love you guys!!!!!:)