Chapter 18

(Sophia's POV)

Katie and I both raced to where Niall was taking care of his "daughter". We slammed the doors of the car shut, and raced to the front door, knocking furiously. Niall immediately opened the door looking annoyed, but looked at us with a confused expression on his face. "What are you guys doing here? How did you find me?" he asked starting to freak out. "Niall calm down, I followed you here and then called Sophia to come and help me." Katie told him. "Why on earth did you follow me? That's just creepy!!" he said frustrated. "Ni, we have to tell you something." I told him, looking at him seriously. We can't keep this from him and let him ruin his relationship with Bella for a girl who's using him. Katie looked at me saying she would tell him, and I nodded. "Niall, after I saw you go inside, I followed what's her face to a club, where she met with this guy and I heard them say they're just using you for your money because the real father of that little girl can't afford to buy her stuff." Katie said calmly. I looked at Niall to see how he was taking all this, but he just looked angry. "I-I......I don't believe you." My mouth dripped open. Is he serious?!!?! "What?!" Katie and I yelled in unison. "Niall do you really think we're lying to you?!" I yelled. I couldn't believe Niall was so clueless. "I can't believe you guys. Following me and Gabby around and lying to me. If this is all you guys came to tell me, then just leave. I promised I would take care of my daughter." And with that, he went back inside and slammed the door in our faces. "Can you believe him?" I said speed walking to my car. Katie followed behind me. "No I can't. I didn't think Niall was this shallow. He doesnt trust us enough to know that we care about him." she said unlocking her car. We said our goodbyes and she drove off in her car to see Liam, while I drove off in mine.

(Niall's POV)

I couldn't believe them. They couldn't accept the fact that I had a daughter now, and that I had to take responsibility for her. I heard the door open, and Gabby stepped into the living room, clearly drunk. "Heyyy" she slurred, holding on to anything to stop herself from falling. "Hey, I gotta go but Anna's asleep. Are you sure you'll be fine?" I asked, uncertain if I should leave her alone, but I had to talk to Bella. "Ya just go im fine." She plopped herself on thé couch, and instantly fell asleep. I grabbed my keys, and headed to my car. As I was driving, I was thinking about everything that happened tonight. How Katie and Sophia had come and said that Gabby was just messing with me, and as much as I didn't want to believe them, I kind of did. Something in my head clicked when Gabby came home drunk, which meant she did go clubbing. Whether she said all that stuff about using me, I don't know. I pulled into the driveway, and got out of the car heading inside the flat. I kicked my shoes off and headed towards my room where I found a note on my bed with the engagement ring I gave Bella on top of it. I gulped, and began to fear the worst as I opened the letter and began to read.

Dear Niall,

I'm sorry that it had to end like this, but I couldn't take it anymore. We agreed. to not keep secrets from eachother, but that's exactly what's happening. I can't figure you out like I used to be able to do. I love you and I always will, but I feel like you're pushing me away from your life. So I decided to leave and start over. I will try to forget about you and move on because I can't stand the pain anymore. Here's the ring that you gave me when you said you wanted to be with me forever. I'm sorry Niall,

Bella

I reread the letter until I memorized word for word. The girl I fell in love with when I layed eyes on her for the first time just took my heart and stepped all over it. I knew it was my fault for blocking her out, and now I know that I acted super stupid. I just let the best thing that's ever happened to me slip away from my life.

I ran downstairs and grabbed my keys. I'm going to look for her, and I'm not gonna stop until I find her.

(Katie's POV)

I went over to Liam's flat, still frustrated about Niall. I figured that if I talked to Liam, he would talk to Niall and talk some sense into him. I let myself into his flat, and went to the living room where I found him watching Toy Story. "Seriously?" I questioned him playfully. He smiled, and patted the empty space on the couch next to him. I immediately went to sit next to him,and cuddled up to him. "Everything ok?" he asked pecking my forehead. "Actually, no. I found something out today that affects Niall a lot, and I told him but he thinks I'm lying." "What happened?" he said sitting up slightly so that he was facing me. I quickly told him everything, and Liam honestly looked shocked. "You believe me right?" "Of course I believe you. I know you wouldn't make this up, so I'll talk to Niall." "Thank you" I sighed with relief, and cuddled back up to Liam. I was drifting off into sleep when the sound of Liams ringtone woke me up. "Hello?" he said. There was a pause before he spike again. "What?! Ya sure I'm on my way." Now I was starting to get worried. "Niall calm down. We'll find her." A few seconds later, Liam hung up, and jumped off the couch. "What's happening?" I asked, not wanting to hear the bad news. "Bella's gone, and Niall's out looking for her." He grabbed his keys and phone, and I did the same following him out to his car as we jumped in, pulled out of the driveway, and went off to find Bella.

So, I hope you guys liked this chapter and sorry if its short, I did it on my phone. What do you think:

Will Niall find Bella and make her want to go back with him?

Will Liam be able to convince Niall about Gabby, or will Niall figure it out all on his own?

Comment on what you think, and vote to get the next chapter updated faster. Also, I want to know how long you guys want this story to be, so that I can make it longer or shorter. One more thing. For those of you reading this story, please read my other story You're My Everything. Its a Niall Horan fanfic, and I would really appreciate if you guys would read it and tell me what you think.

Love you guys, and an extra thank you to those of you who vote for every chapter and comment!!!:)