Chapter 25

(Bella's POV)

Niall and I cuddled on the couch, waiting for Harry to return from his walk. Ever since he got shot, I've been going with him everywhere to make sure he's ok, but he wanted to be alone for a while today, and after arguing for ten minutes, I let him go.

I heard the front door open and close, and Harry walked in the living room.

He sat next to Niall and I on the couch and sighed.

"What's wrong?" I asked, noticing he was staring at nothing.

He still didn't move from his position so I kicked his arm.

"What?!" he yelled, rubbing his arm where I had kicked him.

"Are you ok? Not your arm because that's your fault for ignoring me, but I mean you came in and haven't even looked at us." I said.

"I'm gonna go to bed." he said getting up.

I grabbed his arm and sat him back down.

"Not until you tell me what happened."

He looked at me and rolled his eyes.

"Fine, if you want to know so bad, I'll tell you. I was sitting on a bench in the park across the street, and was feeling tired so I closed my eyes. Then I felt someone sit next to me, and opened my eyes to look at them. Turns out Jane was the one who sat next to me, so I got up and she followed me half way home trying to talk to me. "

He breathed in and out and walked upstairs. I heard his door slam shut, and knew that was all I was gonna get out of him today.

"I think I'm going to bed too." I said, giving Niall a quick peck on the cheek, and going upstairs.

I closed the door of my room behind me, and went to the bathroom.

__________________________________________

(Liam's POV)

Katie and I were with the wedding planner, discussing the last details. We wouldn't have to meet up with her as much since after this, she would get to work with her crew on setting everything up.

After we were done, Katie and I got in the car and headed to the flat. We had agreed on having a movie day, so I had everything already set up.

We walked in, and she plopped herself on the couch, while I went to the kitchen to get the food.

I set the food on the coffee table in front of us, and pressed play.

She wanted to watch the Notebook, and I honestly didn't mind, so I grabbed my ice cream and fork.

After about twenty minutes of the movie, I got tired, and started dozing off.

__________________________________________

(Louis's POV)

I was terrified right now.

Sophia and I went to the toy store earlier today, and she wanted to buy a nerf gun, so I bought two, one for me and one for her.

When we got home, I came up with the 'brilliant' idea of playing tag with or nerf guns.

Big mistake, because I had no idea Sophia could be as violent as I could in this game. It started out as tag but then turned into hide and go seek, and if one of us found the other, we would try to shoot each other.

I quitely waited in the coat closet, trying not to pee my pants as I waited for her to come closer so I could jump out and attack, but everything was quiet.

"Louis" I heard her whisper.

That's odd. It sounded like it came from behind me.

I turned around, and was shot on the forehead.

"I win!!!" she yelled, stepping over my body on the floor, and gettung out of the closet.

I got up, and rolled my eyes.

"How?!" is all I could say.

"Because I'm awesome Louis. Get used to it."

She turned around, and I shot her leg.

She quickly turned to face me, gun pointed at me.

"Do you want to lose again?"

My eyes widened, and I shook my head no.

"Good boy" she poked my face. and skipped down the hallway.

We went downstairs, and she went straight to the kitchen.

"I'm hungry!" she yelled.

"When aren't you?" I mumbled to myself.

I found her eating my carrots, and I yelled.

"Shut up, they're just carrots and you have tons of them."

I gasped.

"Just carrots?"

"Sometimes I think I'm the guy and you're the girl of this relationship." she said, eating another carrot.

I pouted, and went over to the fridge to get my own carrots.

We went to the living room to watch tv, and I tried focusing on the show, but she just kept poking my face.

"Having fun there?" I asked chuckling.

"Yup" she said, poking me twice as fast.

I poked her sides, and she yelled. That's right, two can play at this game.

"Stop, you know I'm ticklish there."

"Ya, that's why I poked you there."

She put her head on my lap so I would stop poking her, and I stroked her hair.

Finally some peace in this house.

__________________________________________

Thank you for reading, and I hope you enjoyed the chapter. Sorry it's so short, but please keep voting. Next chapter will hopefully be up later today, so vote after you read this!!:)