Chapter 14

(Sophia's POV)

I woke up the next morning, and found myself cuddled up to Louis on the couch.  His arms were around my waist, and his head was resting on top of mine.  I could here faint little snores escaping his lips.  I tried getting out of his grasp, but he just held on tighter.  I put my hand on his hand and pushed myself off him which only made him laugh. 

"Louis it's not funny.  I need to use the bathroom!!" I whined. 

"Sorry, it's just so cute seeing you struggle." 

"Thanks, but it will be cuter when you wake up tomorrow morning bald." I teased. 

"You love me too much to do such a thing." 

"You never know Lou."  He put on a fake hurt expression, and I rolled my eyes as I made my way to the bathroom.  Ten minutes later, I was heading towards the kitchen ready to start a new day when I heard the boys whispering. 

"Louis, you guys are gonna be together forever so just ask her." said a voice that sounded like Harrys. 

"What if she says no?" 

"Louis, she won't say no." Zayn told him.  I didn't want to eavesdrop anymore, so decided to enter. 

"Good morning boys." I said cheerfully. 

"Hey Soph"  Louis walked over to me putting an arm around my waist, and giving me a soft kiss on the forehead. 

"What are we doing today?"  I asked looking at the other boys who were having their own conversation. 

"I thought we could go out today, just me and you." he said looking at me with expecting eyes.  I smiled and said

"Sure".   I grabbed my phone and purse, and Louis and I left the flat, hand in hand. 

(Bella's POV)

"Hey Niall?" I asked "Have you seen my phone?" 

"No babe why?" 

"I can't find it and I've looked everywhere." I said jumping on the bed and lying down exhausted.  It was 5pm, and Niall and I were home alone. 

"Did you leave it in the car?"  I almost forgot that I left the flat this morning to go buy some breakfast for Niall and I. 

"No" I said running downstairs and outside to the car to get my phone.  I opened the drivers seat and found my phone lying there.  I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding, and went back inside. 

"Did you find it?" 

"Yes thank you." I said giving him a kiss on the  cheek. 

"I'm gonna go make a sandwich.  Do you want one?" 

"Sure.  I'll be down in a bit."  Niall went downstairs, and I unlocked my phone.   I decided to make a quick phone call while I was alone.   She answered after three rings. 

"Hey Katie? Do you think you can come over?  I need to talk to you." 

"Ya sure I'll be there in a bit." 

"Call Sophia and ask if she can come over too." 

"Sure."  I hung up after we said goodbye, and went downstairs to eat.  I sat at the table, and Niall handed me my plate.  I've been worried lately about him.  He's been really quiet around me and I don't know why.  

"Niall?" 

"Hmm?" 

"Is everything ok... I mean...did I do something to bother you because you've been really quiet for the past week around me."  

"No, everything's fine.  I think I'm just gonna go for a walk."  He got up from the table not even eating his sandwich and left the flat.  What could have happened?

(Niall's POV)

I felt the cool breeze against my face as I went for a walk.  I know Bella must be worried sick about what's going on with me, but I don't really care. She won't love me anymore after she finds out.   I can't seem to get everything that happened last night out of my head.

-Last Night-

I left Bella sleeping in my room, while I went outside to answer my phone. 

"Hello?" I said once out of hearing range.  I didn't recognize the number so I didn't know who would be calling me at 3 in the morning and for what. 

"Niall is that you?"  a voice that I thought I'd never hear again said. 

"Gabby?" I choked out.  

"Ya it's me.  I was wondering if I could talk to you.  I'm outside your flat." 

"How do you know where I live?" 

" I ran into Harry earlier this afternoon and I told him I needed to talk to you so he told me." 

"Oh...well I guess.  I"ll be out in a few."  I hung up, put my coat on, and went ouside to meet the girl who dumped me 3 years ago.  I closed the door behind me and was brought face to face with her.   "Why are you here?" I said rather harshly.  "Niall, you might not believe me but what I"m about to tell you is true, and I hope you don't push us away." she said nervously.  "What do you mean us? Gabby what's going on?" I asked now growing nervous as well.  "Niall I dumped you because.....because I found out I was pregnat with your child and I didn't want to tell you because I thought that I could raise her on my own, but I can't.  I can't do it alone, my parents pushed me away when they found out I was pregnat at 16, so I had to go out and find a place to live.  I can't raise her anymore though, not alone at least.  I need your help Niall."  she rushed out.   "Wait what?  I have a daughter?"  "Yes you do.  She's beautiful and the most precious thing in the world."   I couldn't believe it.  I have a daughter!  "How could you keep this from me?"   " I didn't want to ruin your career."  "You weren't going to ruin my career.  Gabby I loved you and I would have taken the responsibility of being a father if you had told me!" I was beginning to get angry now.  "Niall, I"m so sorry."  There was a silent pause before I said, "I want to meet her."  She nodded, and we drove off to her appartment that was about 20 minutes away.  We quietly went up the stairs, and to her room.  I opened the door quietly and went over to her.  She was beautiful.  "What's her name?" I whispered.  "Anna" whispered Gabby.   "Anna" I repeated, loving the sound of my daughters name "She's beautiful"  Gabby smiled, and motioned for us to leave the room.  I followed her out, and we went back to her car so that I could go home.  We sat in silence for a while.  "Gabby, I'll help you with Anna."  "You will?" She said turning to face me, her eyes now lit up.  "Yes, but I want you to tell me more about her."  "Ok, well for starters she's two and a half years old.  If you want, you can come over tomorrow night and meet her."  "I would love that."  I got out of the car, waving to Gabby, and going inside.  It was six in the morning, and I was about to go up to cuddle up with Bella when I thought of something.  How will Bella react when she finds out that my ex-girlfriend and I have a two and a half year old daughter?

-present-

I went back to the flat after replaying everything from last night, and found Bella watching tv.  She smiled, and I returned the smile weakly, going upstairs.  I closed the door of my room, and went to sleep exhausted since I only got a couple hours of sleep last night.  I heard footsteps come up the stairs and then the door to my room opened up.  "Niall I can't take it anymore, what's going on?" Her eyes were full of sadness and I couldn't help but feel more guilty knowing that I was the cause of her pain.  I was about to say something when my phone began to ring.  It was Gabby.  I quickly answered it knowing that I couldn't leave the room because Bella would follow me.  "Hello?"  I answered nervously.  "Hey Niall? I was wondering if you could come over and watch Anna for me.  I have to go to a meeting and can't take her with me."  "Umm, sure.  I'll be there in twenty minutes."  I hung up and went to go grab my jacket.  "Where are you going?" Bella followed me downstairs.  "I have to go out for a while but I'll be back soon."  I kissed the top of her forehead to not make it so suspicious, and left.

Hope you guys liked this chapter.  I've been really busy lately so sorry I haven't updated as much, but I do try to find time to update.  Please keep reading and voting.  How do you think Bella will react when she finds out that Niall has a daughter?  Will they stay together, or will they call off the wedding? Vote to find out!!!  Love you guys:)