Introduction

Hi friends, welcome to my first fic:) This whole thing is still pretty new to me so just be nice, and enjoy!

Josephine Lee is a singer, songwriter, and sometimes producer, daughter of a super famous now retired Devils center. She just got out of a long on and off relationship turned situationship. She goes to a Devils game with her best friend Meredith Taylor, a model and actress, when she catches sight of Jack Hughes. What will she do when the persistent but sweet center is after her heart but she's so busy guarding it? 

this book may deal with triggering topics like: alcohol, smoking, anxiety, and sexual harrassment. I will include a trigger warning before the chapter begins just to give you a heads up. 

This book might contain smut and sexual content. If that is not for you feel free to skip past it!

In the book Josephine is a singer and songwriter, but some of her music will be Gracie Abrams' and some might be picked from other artists. In this Josephine will be writing some of Good Riddance, but not all of it will be included. Most of what I will write about will not be factual. So please don't hate of me is something is not perfect. Remember this is all fictional! 

 I'm really excited to start writing this story for whoever wants to read it. Hope you enjoy<3

Lottie💐