Chapter 55

Disclaimer: Smut ;)

Josephine 

"Let me make love to my fiancé, yeah?" Jack whispers against my jaw, nipping at it and placing desperate pecks at it while his hands fidget with my zipper waiting for me to give him consent. I nudge his face up to look at me. I look him in the eyes and say "Yeah," with a wide smirk pressed against his lips. 

He takes my bottom lip in between his and rewards me with an earth-shattering kiss. A kiss that feels like a lyric I wrote "the end of all the endings" If I could describe how my broken bones were mended it'd be with this kiss. We stay there for a second before pulling away and crashing back together. His hands roam down my backside to my butt, squeezing it softly, before going farther down to my thighs and mumbling, "Jump" against my lips. 

He helps me wrap my legs around his waist, holding me up by my butt. He squeezes and pushes me closer against him to soothe the ache in his cock. My hands roam up his chest, squeezing his neck, making him smirk. Kinky bastard, my fiancé. I release his neck and let my hands hold onto his shoulders. His attack on my lips has not stopped, he's under a trance because of them. 

I hear him open a door and kick it closed, when I'm being laid out on the mattress. Because of the slit beneath my boobs, he lifts the side of it to see my tattoo. "Never gets tiring," He smiles before flipping me onto my stomach to take my dress off. He finds the zipper and takes it off, taking off my shoes as well. Kissing me from my ankle to my shoulder I become enveloped by shivers. 

He takes his clothes off behind me, then sweetly asks me to lay against the pillows. I do so with my legs closed, waiting for him to part them. He smiles at me, pressing a few more body-consuming kisses. "Can I?" He asks, rubbing the sides of my thighs. "I don't know, can you?" I tease, making him bite my lip until I whimper. "Quit being a jackass, may I?" He pecks my bottom lip as an apology for biting. 

"Of course," I sigh happily. He pulls away, kissing down my neck. Licking and sucking, making sure to not leave a single part of my body untouched. He kisses every freckle on my collarbone, with his eyes fluttered shut. "Have you ever heard that thing where, wherever you have freckles is where your past lover kissed you?" He asks me and I nod.

"Well that's what I'm doing right now, I love these little collarbone freckles, and I want to kiss them in our next time. Because I will find you in every other alternative universe. You are the love of my life," He says and continues kissing my freckles. This man will be the end of me, but luckily for me, he'll find me in our next life. 

His lips wander down to my boobs. "So goddamn perfect," He whispers before sucking on a nipple harshly. The action makes me buck my hips up against him. "Oh, Jack," I moan, loving how good his soft lips feel against my budded nipple. 

His eyes lock with mine as his tongue travels down my stomach to my public bone. So close yet so far. "I love you," He grins and I nod my head trying to keep my composure for him. "Say it back," He taunts, kissing everywhere but where I need him most. "I love you," I moan, being so wound up by his foreplay. 

"Now to hear my second favorite thing," He says and latches his lips against my clit. I arch my back, holding onto his hair. I moan and whimper and bite my lip to contain it, but every time I try to hold it in Jack sucks even harder to get a noise out. "Jack," I whimper and he rubs my thighs while his tongue works my every nerve. 

"It's alright baby, I'll get you there. My fiancé deserves a mind-numbing orgasm, so let me give it to her," He says, kissing my lips softly before reattaching himself to my core. I sit them beneath him, his head between my legs it's such an erotic sight. He's so addicting, I can't believe this is what I'll get for the rest of my life. He and I forevermore.