Chapter 13

Josephine

Disclaimer: emetophobia, throwing up && smut

When my eyes start fluttering open I become more aware of what's happening around me. I hear the ac, making it cold in the room, but I'm warm. I can smell something I feel familiar with but not enough to pinpoint it. I feel like I have the warmest, heaviest weighted blanket on me, and I just want to cuddle into it until I go back to bed. But my eyes betray me, and open wide. I look around my hotel room and finally look on top of me.

Jack. Jack is sleeping on me, he's snuggled into my chest right between my boobs, and his lips are parted slightly just so I can feel his warm breath on my body. His eyes are fluttered shut, making his eyelashes look endless, but staring at his closed eyes makes me miss the blue that shines beneath them.

His arms are on either side of my body, caging me in. His tousled hair sticks up in every direction, making him look so cute. And as much as I would hate to wake him there's an upset feeling in my stomach begging to be set free in the nearest trash can or toilet. I push Jack off of me and run into the bathroom, emptying the contents of my stomach. 

I throw up my poor decisions from the night before, resting my head on my arms that lay on the toilet seat. When I get a second to breathe I use it to groan, I close my eyes and lean my head back. When I feel a pair of hands mess with my hair I let my eyes flutter open despite how much the light makes me want to puke again.

Jack's hands smooth my hair so he can tie it into a low ponytail. I give him a small appreciative grin, before puking some more. His hands rub my back, trying his best to soothe me. The minute Jack's hands leave my back I feel an instant coolness where there was once warmth, making me miss the warmth his body radiated. 

"Drink some water, pretty girl." he smiles sleepily, tilting the glass of water to my lips. His pointer finger rests just below my chin, helping pour the water down my aching throat. I wince as I swallow the cool water. "Thank you," I mumble as I flush the toilet to rest my head against the wooden cabinets.

I start shivering from the floor, but I couldn't force myself to move. It would hurt too much, and I'm not ready to go back to bed, I feel too sickly. I move towards the shower, pressing myself up onto my knees to get the water running. I keep my hand under the water until it's warm enough for me. I feel so weak and droopy I can barely get my shirt off.

"Jack," I call out loud enough for him to hear me over the running water. "Yeah?" He asks, poking his head through the door. "Will you help me shower, I would do it but I feel so we-" He sweetly cuts me off by pressing a kiss to my forehead and saying, "Of course, I'll help you, no need to explain." He chuckles, peeling my t-shirt off my body, and squatting to pull my underwear off. 

He takes his briefs off next and walks me into the shower. He wraps my arms around his neck and sways my spinning body back and forth while rubbing soft circles into my hips. His hands move from my hips to my hair to scrub some shampoo into my scalp.

His fingers give me the best scalp massage I've ever received. "Woah, your fingers are amazing." I giggle into the steaming air around us. He chuckles from behind me, "Heard that before." I scoff and shake my head. "From you babe." He clarifies, making me feel a fluttering sensation in my stomach. "Oh," is all I can say back unless I want to be a flustered, stuttering mess. He makes me really nervous.

He moves our bodies closer to the water to rinse my hair, the warm water trickling down my back making me feel better than I did five minutes ago. We run through the rest of the shower, getting out once Jack was finished. 

Jack wraps a towel around my body, and he wraps one around his waist highlighting his v-line. Since the first time I saw Jack, I've noticed how well-defined his body is. He's not scarily big, but just right. When I look up at Jack's face, he wears a mind-fucking smirk that makes my body beg for him to ruin me. I turn away, grabbing my toothbrush, and brush my teeth.