Chapter 18

Josephine

I wake up to soft scratches up and down my arms and the sponging of sweet lips against my cheek. If I listen hard enough I can hear my boyfriend whisper yelling at his brothers to stay quiet. I flutter my eyes open to catch sight of the most breathtaking baby blue eyes. I can't describe how much I adore those eyes that look at me like I hung the moon and stars.

"Hi baby," I sleepily smile, wrapping my arms around Jack's neck to pull him on top of me. "I'm sweaty, J." He chuckles, using his hands to hold himself over me. I huff softly and say "Well then let's take a shower." He smirks, quickly flicking his eyes up to Quinn and Luke before he presses a sweet kiss to my lips. He grabs my waist and slings me over his shoulder. 

He starts taking my clothes off the minute the door closes behind us, giggling and grinning the more skin starts showing. I take his shirt off as he walks me backward into the restroom. He turns the shower on, letting it warm up while we make out, kicking his shoes off before stepping into the steaming shower. 

He pumps some shampoo into his hand and starts scrubbing the product into my roots. As he makes his way to the bottom of my scalp I rest my head on his chest. "You're a dream," I tell him, pressing my lips to his sternum. He rinses my hair out and lets me wash his hair, I play with the roots of his hair tugging them a little just to tease him.

After the rest of our shower, we walk out, wrapping a towel around my body. "Do you have clothes for tonight?" Jack asks as I brush out my hair. "Yeah, Mere should be here soon with an outfit and my makeup," I say when I hear Quinn yell out for me. "She's here." I smile and throw on the clothes from earlier just to grab my clothes. 

Mere stands in some green pants, black-heeled boots, and a black crop top. "Hey, baby." I smile, hugging her but pull away when she winces at my cold wet hair. She hands me my things and grabs my arm to pull me aside. "His brothers are here, one who is unbelievably gorgeous by the way. Did something happen last night?" She asks, furrowing her brows.

"One of them is 19, so I hope you're talking about Quinn, but yeah I have a boyfriend now." I cheese at the end of my sentence, making her squeal. "Oh, that's so good Jos, I'm so happy, but I got to run I have a shoot to get to." She says, pressing a kiss to my cheek before walking out.  I close the door behind her, locking it once she's down the stairs.

Quinn runs in front of me stopping me from getting back to the restroom, I raise my eyebrows with a smile, knowing Quinn must've thought she was cute too. "Yes?" I smile. "Wh- Who exactly is that?" He asks me, becoming a little flustered. "That would be my best friend Meredith Taylor. She's a model and her Instagram is Meredith Eve." I tell him at lightning speed.

"Duly noted." He nods his head, and I skip to Jack's room to get back in the restroom with him. I squeal when I walk in, making him turn to find out why. "I think Quinn has a crush on Meredith." I smile, making him chuckle.

I pull on my clean clothes, and my usual hockey game outfit consisting of black leather pants, some boots, and a Devil's shirt. Jack looks at me as I adjust my clothes to my body and I catch his eye when I turn. "What?" I grin. He shakes his head, putting his finger to his lips as he thinks. "You're missing something." He says as he walks out of the restroom. 

I dab some blush on my cheeks as I hear him rummage through his closet. He walks back in with a red bomber jacket just like my dad's but on the back, it says 'Hughes' 86. I drop my brush on the counter walking towards him, with my bottom lip jutted out. I look him in the eyes and then back down at the jacket. "You want me to wear it?" I ask softly, making a soft grin appear. 

He nods his head, turning me around to slip my arms in it. I bite my bottom lip once it's on, checking myself out in the mirror, loving the way 'Hughes' looks on my back. I walk over to Jack, wrapping my arms around him, and pressing a kiss to his lips. "Thank you, I love it." I kiss him again.