Chapter 11

Josephine

TW: Descriptions of a panic attack! I love you guys so much, I am always here for you<3

Dad, Theo, and I are flying out to Florida tonight for the All-Star Weekend. The NHL asked my dad to make an appearance and when he called Theo and me asking if we wanted to come, Theo accepted for us, knowing Jack would be there. Sneaky bitch.

Theo drove to my house hours before our flight to make sure we had everything and wanted to fully catch up and be in the loop about my situationship. "Wait so are you guys going to pretend you don't know each other this weekend?" Theo asks me.

"Most likely, I mean his friends don't know, I don't want dad to know yet, and we want to keep whatever is going on super quiet until we can figure out what's going on," I explain to him, helping him understand. "You can say hi to him, though," I add, making Theo laugh through his nose.

"Missed that guy." He jokes with a hint of seriousness. I check the time and see that we have to get going soon so I get up from the couch, grabbing my luggage, and wheeling it into my car. Theo does the same, helping me lift my bag into the trunk of my car.

We get to our plane, greeting our dad with a quick kiss on the cheek before boarding. "You guys ready for this weekend? It's my favorite event to be a part of." He tells us, being over the moon that the organizers asked him to come back and even interview a few of the guys. I decide to get some sleep before we get off.

I wake up to the buzzing coming from my phone. I take a deep breath and grab my phone from the side table next to my seat. I see a lot of Instagram notifications, a few from my friends, and a lot from fan accounts. I click the first story I see, my younger brother's.

Theodorelee posted a story

I look up from my seat to see a shit-eating grin on Theo's face from posting me while I was asleep

I look up from my seat to see a shit-eating grin on Theo's face from posting me while I was asleep. This could've been so much worse, my mind was going to crazy places, making my heart race. But this was tame.

I smile up at Theo and look out the window to see we're about to land. Theo holds my hand knowing this is always my least part of flying. "You're all good, J. I'm here." He reassures me, causing me to give him a soft smile while trying to steady my own heart.

Once we're off the plane I feel much better, and we catch a few cameramen capturing the Lee family stepping off the plane. We try smiling while making the pictures appear candid, but it only making Theo and I laugh hysterically.

We settle into our own hotel rooms, getting ready for a nice family dinner before all the craziness this weekend will bring. I decide to wear a white tube top with small flowers indented into the material with some jeans and sandals. When I walk out of my room I see Theo wearing a linen set of pants and a button up he hardly buttoned up.

"Aren't we the cutest guys ever." I smile at him, taking his arm and skipping down the hallway to meet dad in the lobby. He gets up from his chair and starts walking towards the restaurant we're going to. We order our food and start talking more about the All-Star game.